A retro vibes evening at BZN

Today I completed two spotting missions and that mission was to spot the Frontier Airlines A319 before its retirement and I just happened to go on a day that the Horizon Air “Retro-prop” flew into BZN!

First up is a new aircraft a Hawker 800XP from Flight Options replaced the blue Citation X from last time.

Next a Cessna 441 N100CX taxing to parking after landing from Cody Wyoming.
After that an orange Mooney M20 landed and taxing to the GA stands.
After that a Medivac PC-12 landed and parked at the FBO.
Now the airplane that I was so excited for was the Frontier Airlines A319! “Erma the Ermine” from Denver.

Then one of the other airplanes I was waiting for, the departure of the Horizon Air “Retro-prop” AKA The Meatball to Portland.
image image

Thank you for taking the time to visit these pictures and have a great day or night!

My camera was a Nikon D50.

25 Likes

Awesome photos!

@Luke_Sta get over here. There’s a Frontier A319

2 Likes

Erma!!! Lovely photos, there’s a decent chance that in a week, Erma will not be flying with Frontier anymore. Sad to see that, but I hopefully will get a chance to see Erma soon. Favorite has to be (obviously) the Frontier A319.

1 Like

That’s sad. Well I’m glad I got to spot it before it leaves.

I think there will still be at least one A319 in the fleet until mid-june looking at schedules, and it will come to BZN often, but I doubt it’s true at the moment, and I’ll know by this time next week since there is a cut in the amount of A319 flights starting next tuesday.

1 Like

Great job with the shots! 👍🏼

Something about the Hawker 800 makes me feel like we are missing in IF, oh that’s right! A corporate jet!!! 🙃

1 Like

Thank you! I tried my best.

And yes I do think that the Hawker 800 should be added to IF!

1 Like

F e r r e t

2 Likes