A Really Annoying Feature in IF

I was flying an overnight flight last night from DNMM-KATL with my friend. But I woke up to find a notice on my phone saying iPhone Storage almost full. I’m sure a lot of you will have also experienced this or even some other messages such as a low power 20% warning and know if you don’t press ok within 5 minutes it will disconnect you from the live server and you will be unable to reconnect. This is a really annoying issue for me as it happens on about 1/6 of my overnight flights. I was wondering if there is a way to stop this from happening?

3 Likes

With the iPhone storage almost full message try deleting some replays as they take up a lot of space. With the 20% power message, I would suggest starting the flight at more than 75% and put the device in charge over night.

2 Likes

Yeah replay files can clog up your storage space
But what is funny that I have is I have a file in IF that is 10 GB lol I have only 32 gb

2 Likes

lol then you might want to delete that file.

1 Like

Does this warning exist? never saw it on android so far

2 Likes

That warning is on IOS.

1 Like

Any IOS system notification (low battery, storage full, software update etc.) will pause your flight. There’s unfortunately no way to disable them. Quite annoying when you wake up for a long haul and your plane hasn’t moved for the last 7 hours.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.