A random formation flight with Zorro Mask from South East Asia by IFFI

Hello everyone
Good morning, good afternoon, good evening and good night, wherever you are. On this occasion I would like to show some pictures that I have taken while doing an random formation flight using an Airbus A350-941 aircraft using an airline originating from Southeast Asia. Flying from ZSHC to ZSSS along with some friends from Indonesia (IFFI).

Details :
Airline : Malaysia Airlines, Singapore Airlines, Thai Airways, Vietnam Airlines, and also Philiphine Airlines
Aircraft : Airbus A350-941 (A359)
Server playing : Casual Server
Formation type : Random
Departure : Xiaoshan Hangzhou Int’l Airport (HGH/ZSHC)
Arrival : Shanghai Honqiao Int’l Airport (SHA/ZSSS)

Here is my screenshots, i hope you enjoy it. Have a great day!

Copyright : Fariz Rizky Fadhilah |©2020
Once again, thank you all, for taking the time to visit this topic. Have a nice day!
In your opinion, which picture is the best? Comment below :)

41 Likes

Last one the best one!

2 Likes

Awesome photos! Looks like a pretty fun formation flight ;)

1 Like

Thank you very much @LeonardIF18
Glad you like it!

1 Like

Amazing photos😍

1 Like

Those are some stunning pictures! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Thank you very much brother! Glad you liked it. Uhmm for me flying formation makes me feel very challenging and very fun, it’s been a long time not flying with other friends :)

1 Like

Heheh hello @JulianB Thank you very much for your appreciation! Have a great day! :)

1 Like

Many thanks @Ramzi_Khairan :)

1 Like

No problem, thanks, have a great day too!

1 Like

Sun looks stunning in the last pic!

1 Like

Oh Wow. The Pictures are as always just perfect. Happy to see you back again posting more formation flight photos, they look truly incredible, especially the second last one, the silhouette-like shot of the two A350s with the yellow-y, orange sun in the background, calls for a very beautiful contrast 😍

1 Like

Wow amazing pictures! Quite a lot of planes too, very impressive

1 Like

So beautiful, thanks for flight

2 Likes

Beautiful shots! Especially the 2nd one! 😍😍

1 Like

I love the first one… I do love the Malaysia Livery

1 Like

Beautiful, love these formation flights!

1 Like

Those are absolutely stunning, some of the best I’ve seen this year so far, Job well done mate.

1 Like

Thank you so much @Le_Tung :)🙏
I hope to be able to fly together with IFVN again if I have time, umm for me it is very fun and really enjoyed if I fly with other members of IFVN

Hehehe thank you very much brother! Glad you like it, especially in the second picture. Thank you for visiting this topic🙂😀🙏

1 Like