A Quick Thank You

A big thanks to @Balloonchaser, @DimitriB, and @TRDubh. Who are currently covering almost half of Europe on Center frequencies!

Keep up the good work you three!

-Captain No Gear

41 Likes

Thanks mate! Really fun being able to coordinate aircraft all around Southern Europe - hope you enjoyed the service!

4 Likes

What, again?

5 Likes

Wonder what would happen if there was a day where ALL centers aka the whole globe ( All Airspaces ) happened.

THAT’D BE EPIC

4 Likes

Good job guys 👏

As cool as that would be unfortunately that wouldn’t happen.

1 Like

Thanks for the ATC guys! I just landed in BCN after passing through Marseille Center (@TRDubh), and Barcelona Center (@Balloonchaser)!

3 Likes

Man I am missing out on soo much lol. I wish I could do a lovely flight through Europe right now ;-;

Oh, I wouldn’t imagine that satisfaction we could get

There are only 100 radar certified controllers in IFATC. There are 305 Center Zones or (Flight Information Regions) in the world. I do not think they will ever be fully staffed on IF.

And counting👀

1 Like

One person can open multiple center frequencies at once, considering they are at an airport where all frequencies are in range.

1 Like

You’re totally right! I completely forgot about that…

Epic ! ( 10 characters)

What is the max number of center freq. that can be opened by one person?

It fully depends on the plane emitter location you choose and how many FIRs are in vicinity of it, but I‘ve managed to get four of them. @IF787

3 Likes

I got 7 earlier in Europe, so I wasn’t sure of the limit.

Yeah, I think you could get more than four if you choose the right location and smaller FIRs.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.