A Quick New Year's Message

Hey guys,

Youโ€™ll probably know me as that awesome moderator/developer of LiveFlight.

I want to start by wishing you all the best for 2016. I really hope you had/will have an unforgettable New Years Eve!

This forum started off in the second half of 2015, and itโ€™s really grown to become one amazing community. We have thousands of registered members (along with a great group of active and passionate regulars) that start so many awesome discussions here - it really makes the Infinite Flight experience go beyond the simulation and brings features like Live to life!

From myself and the other moderators, thank you for your support in helping keep this forum running during 2015!

From starting interesting threads, to organising killer events, to even flagging to help keep the bad guys out - without you guys, this community would be nothing.

Hereโ€™s to a great 2016 :)

25 Likes

Happy New Year Cam

3 Likes

Happy New Year from Australia Cameron ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Have a great night Cameron :)! Here to 2016 ๐Ÿป

2 Likes

Happy New Year Cameron! Have a great one. :)

2 Likes

And that message should be written to you as well. Thanks for all your hard work! :-)

3 Likes

Happy New Year everyone. :)

3 Likes

Thank you for being one of the most awesome mods!

3 Likes

Happy New Year (Ball drops in about a half hour!) from here in New York! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿค“โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Ž

2 Likes

Happy new year from New York! (12 more minutes until 2016)

2 Likes

Happy new year Cam!

2 Likes

Thank-you for all that you do! Happy New Years and hereโ€™s to friendly skies in 2016 ๐Ÿ˜Ž

2 Likes

Happy new year Cameron

2 Likes