A question

Hello!
If I were to report a troll, would it be ok if I used their IFC account name or not? Just checking. Thx!

Hey. I think we need some more information in regards you plan to do. If you re not part of IFATC you can’t report any other pilot for doing something wrong on ES. If the incident happened on TS then there is nothing that can be done, as this is the place for training.
Please don’t blame other pilots right here on the forum when they did something wrong. Especially if it wasn’t done by intention. Be nice and kind to other community members even if you feel upset. It’s just a game. My best advice is: contact the person via DM.
If you still feel this isn’t the right approach and the other person did badly wrong, you can contact one of the moderators.
But I would stick to the order: first try to handle it 1on1 with the other pilot.

Thanks and happy flying.

3 Likes

Alright. Thanks so much!

1 Like

You’re welcome. If there is anything else, feel free to reach out to me.

1 Like

Ok. Again, thank you for your help!

@Black_Bird is right - the best way to stop somebody from trolling if their IFC account is linked is to message them directly. However if this doesn’t work or the user has not linked their IFC account to IF, you can message the moderators group with your replay if the trolling is consistent, clearly deliberate, and on expert server. Thanks!