A question to the Infinite Flight Staff!

Hey Everyone!

Sooo, when reviewing the 21.1 Premiere, i noticed a light coming out of the Terminal in the picture shown right here.

At first, i thought it was the sun’s reflection but when you move your angle, the reflection should move too but i noticed that it stayed the same. As seen here in this picture!

As you all can see, the line of light has stayed in the same place even though the camera angle has changed which means that this light is fixed and doesn’t move.

Soo my question is: Is that light in the pictures the actual terminal lighting because in the stream, they said that the terminal lights were just added the day before. So i want to confirm is that light the terminal lightning?

Thank you all! 🙌🏻

3 Likes

Those are lights inside the terminal, not a reflection of the sun.

8 Likes

Clouds will reflect off the windows based on what was shown in the premiere.

2 Likes

How it will look at night so it’s really inside lightning

13 Likes

Correct. One the sun gets to a certain level, the inside lights will be visible or turn on

6 Likes

@Drummer @Levet @Babacar
Ok, I just wanted to confirm that it was the Terminal lighting! Thank you all! 🙌🏻

4 Likes

Wow this is stunning 😍

2 Likes

It would appear so! Doesn’t it look amazing?! Feel free to join in the ongoing conversation about 21.1 in the topic below:

2 Likes

Damn yooo!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.