A question for the developers

2 years ago, you guys said that you would love to do more polls for us to choose what aircraft is going to be developed/added. Like you did 2 years ago and the community chose the MD-11 and DC-10. So I am asking if you guys will do more polls in the future.
Thank you. :)

10 Likes

What are you asking here?

1 Like

Are you asking what polls there will be in the future?

2 Likes

Yes, I am asking them if they could do more polls in the future.

1 Like

Maybe, who knows but I think there focusing on the current tasks at hand, the TBM

3 Likes

cough #features cough

2 Likes

But this isnt a feature req for IF, unless I have got this wrong?

What I meant was #features is where you can vote on any “poll” (feature request) you would like to be added.

3 Likes

Ah, understood.

1 Like

Yeah well I mean that I would like the devs to ask us what aircraft we would like to be added like they did 2 years ago.

Perhaps they will, perhaps they won’t. FDS works in it’s own way, and I’m sure if they’re considering user input for the next updates, they’ll post it in #announcements for everyone to see.

1 Like

Wow that was 2 years ago

1 Like

Well, I’m not a developer. But I’ve been on that platform for more than 3 years now. See, maybe they’ll do another poll. Maybe they’ll take a look at the #features category and choose something from over there. Or maybe they just add to their game what they like, like the TBM.

We don’t know. FDS works in mysterious ways. We don’t know what they’re up to and they like surprises. But they work. And they always deliver great stuff. So, yeah. Let’s see what the future brings. We just wait, play, enjoy and read funny comments on IFC.

Have a good one!

5 Likes

Lol the c17 vote is a dumpster fire

2 Likes

What, did someone say there’s a fire?

County, Battalion 2303 is responding

Battalion 2303 reported to be an exterior fire with possibly a dumpster.

Battalion 2303 received

Battalion 2303 arriving unable to confirm report. Recall all units. 2303 is in service.

Seriosly though, let’s see what the future brings as FDS’ team has grown and just look at the great updates we have received since the release of Global and let alone this year.

12 Likes

Hahah, funny @Levet! Very clever. 😂

1 Like

I feel pretty dumb, but I really do not get your reference. Can you explain?

2 Likes

Its a Fire Department Reference, Battalion 2303 is the units callsign

1 Like
2 Likes