A question about recording in-flight videos

Dear Infinite Flight community,
any answers would be greatly appreciated!

A little context : So recently (2-3 months ago) I started a YouTube channel (not self promotion) and it’s mainly infinite Flight however this year in the summer I am going on some flights to places such as Athens. This will be on a British Airways 767 which is special because in December they will all be retired from service. So, I was thinking ‘why not record it and put on YouTube?’ So I decided I would do this.

Finally the question : Ok so I was thinking whilst watching a trip report how still the camera was, and from past experience I knew it was really difficult! Then I saw that they used one of those suction cup holders for go pro. But… I don’t have a go pro and can’t afford one but I found a car windscreen suction cup for my I phone 7. Does anybody know if that will still work on an aircraft window? because it’s only made for a car windshield. Here is one example; https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B016MIBFES/ref=psdcmw_340319031_t2_B014QME63E

And if anyone knows a good way to mount a phone on a window, it would be much appreciated!
Thanks!

I’m gonna say as long as it has a air tight seal, the suction should be good and hold up. Weather is a car or plane window.

1 Like

You might have to maneuver it a little awkwardly since it is meant to display to you, not have the camera against the glass, but it should stick fine. If you can find a way to move it correctly, I don’t think you will have any issues.

2 Likes

Ok thanks, I just didn’t want to spend the money and find it didn’t work! I really hope it does!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.