A question about infinite flight.

I will buy an infinite flight, 33 lira with Turkish lira, do I have to pay an additional fee to enter the multiplayer and open the planes when I enter the game?

3 Likes

When you want to play live(online), you need to buy a subscription. The same counts for most of the planes. When you buy a subscription every plane will be unlocked and you can play online.

1 Like

So when you buy the app you have to pay a monthly sub. 9.99 a month But then you get all the planes and regions. If you don’t you get some planes and some scenery. I would recommend getting the subscription if you you want the full experience.

1 Like

Just so you know, for your currency, monthly subs should cost a maximum 60 Liras.

2 Likes

Which subscription do you refer to here (60 Lire is about 10€) (and I somewhat remember the subscription to be higher, but please correct if wrong)?

2 Likes

For one month, yes. A yearly subscription costs about 475 lira, depending on how much the OP wants to invest in the game.

1 Like

If i were you and if i had enough money ill get the pro subscription like right now i always pay once my subscripition ended

Monthly, sorry I didn’t specify.

1 Like

Probably edit it in your post above so it doesn’t cause confusion, no problem!

Alrighty, thanks.

1 Like

The original fee to buy the app will get you solo flight, select regions, and select aircraft. The monthly fee is for controlling, live flights, global, and access to all the planes.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.