A question about a global route

Hey guys so one day I plan on flying British Airways from London City via Dublin to JFK on an A318. Do you guys know if this is a real route that they fly because I think I heard about it but I’m not a 100 percent sure. I only plan on operating real routes when global releases. I tried looking it up and can’t find anything . Although I have seen British airways A318 at JFK before . Thanks really appreciate it.

Yes this is a real world route, although it flies via Shannon on its way from London City in order to refuel.

If the plane would be loaded with all fuel needed it wouldn’t be within the limits to take off from London City. That’s why they stop at Shannon.

7 Likes

Oh ok thanks

The BA A318 runs London City to Shannon to New York JFK out, and returns New York JFK to London City direct

8 Likes

I’ve seen it at JFK too. British 1, 2, 3, and 4 are the flight numbers It is a real route.

2 Likes

I think I actually saw BAW1 come in earlier today lol

2 Likes

I can’t wait to find out how many people do irl flights in IF using JFK :))

2 Likes

London City - Shannon - Kennedy - London City in a BA A318

1 Like

Dublin - Budapest Aer Lingus A321

Budapest - Istanbul in Turkish 737

1 Like

I flew it both ways through shannon. The A318 is a tiny airplane.

1 Like

There’s going to be many lol I’m going t be flying in and out of there all the time .The reason people and me don’t use it a lot now is probably due to the fact that there is not a lot of airports and kind of a small region

Did it give you inflight entertainment because I couldn’t last any trip over 5 hours without some inflight entertainment

1 Like

While there is in flight entertainment provided, most passengers do work on the way over and sleep on the way back.

1 Like

I think there was an IFE, I didn’t use however.

1 Like

There is no at seat IFE installed. Instead they give out preloaded iPads.

By way of information you can’t book this as just LCY-SNN and get off at SNN, you have to book it as the whole journey to JFK.

2 Likes

I don’t even remember that, I had to do works

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.