A Post-Trip Return Home from the Dutch Island

After a night in Miami, it’s time to head home on United Airlines this time. Never been on United Airlines. But let’s see how it will feel flying on United Airlines to a connecting city in Texas.

First Flight: United Airlines Flight 2147 - Miami to Houston 🇺🇸
Aircraft: Boeing 737-700
Origin: Miami International Airport (KMIA)
Destination: Houston George Bush Intr’cntl Airport (KIAH)
Flight Time: 2hrs 47mins
Server: Expert

There goes my ride today down to Houston on United Airlines as we prepare for boarding at Gate H14 at Miami Airport.

Spotting the Air Canada B77W, American B738 and B789, Swiss B77W, and Delta B739 in the background, we are off to Houston as we took off RWY 8R from Miami. Goodbye Miami.

After a smooth transition towards the Northwest, we are cruising at FL380 across the Gulf of Mexico. I have never been on United Airlines, but enjoying the relaxation of the smoothness of the plane gliding in the air. Let the flight attendants serve us some Cheez-Its and beverages to crave onboard. Let’s enjoy the IFE with a bunch of TV shows and movies to watch until the announcement from the FA upon descent.

Ladies and Gentlemen, prepare for a buttery touchdown RWY 8R at Houston Intr’cntl Airport

And we have arrived safely at Houston Texas. Welcome to Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport were the layover begins as we deplane this aircraft. What a smooth flight it was as we escape the South Florida’s nasty weather onto a beautiful, calm weather.

Final Flight: United Airlines Express Flight 4646 - Houston to St. Louis 🇺🇸
Aircraft: Embraer E170
Origin: Houston George Bush Intr’cntl Airport (KIAH)
Destination: St. Louis Lambert Int’l Airport (KSTL)
Flight Time: 1hr 36mins

Alrighty, here goes our final ride home on the United Express at Gate B22, Houston Airport after an hour layover. I feel like taking a nap when we get home

RWY 15L, cleared for takeoff. Off we go out of Houston headed home. What a quick takeoff was that! No crying when we approach St. Louis LOL.

Take a look at Adams Field Bill and Hilary Clinton National Airport. We are cruising over Little Rock Arkansas at FL350. What about a Chocolate Chip Cookie and a Pepsi served by the Flight Attendant? Ok, let’s crave on that and enjoy the flight as we are en route to St. Louis

Oh Man, looks like we are approaching RWY 11 at St. Louis Airport. Oh Nooo we are home already LOL. No extra time in the sky? Welp, at least we had a great time at Curaçao. Just imagine.

Annd, we are back in St. Louis. Welcome Home as we arrive at gate A21 St Louis Airport. Time to deplane this aircraft and get our ride home. Nice flight and we will travel again another time.

Thanks for flying with me today. Hope you enjoyed my screenshots

13 Likes

Noice, might to do this route now

1 Like

I love these! As always, AMAZING photos!

1 Like