A playlist for Infinite Flying

Hey community, I was just wondering what music you tend to listen to while flying. Is it more laid back? More exiting? I’d really like to see you’re answers.

3 Likes

Depends on my mood. Sometimes it’s my rock/alternative playlist, sometimes it’s podcasts, sometimes 80’s, but usually it’s Netflix.

4 Likes

I usually tend to listen to rap. But there are various types of rap and I just listen to a mix of all of it, but usually Lil Uzi, Kodak Black, Comethazine or Drake. I use spotify of course.

1 Like

EDM or just what Evers popularity

2 Likes

We all have our taste of music. When I fly General Aviation, I just put some headphones on and get down to the beat of the engine and ATC!

Ooh-yeah-echo-charlie-yeah-123-yeah-cleared-for-takeoff-runway6-yeah

I don’t put music on while attending a flight, however my music taste is for generally Male singers, and a singing type called a capella. Some are cringey but 3 groups really stand out.

It’s only when I game do I put on dubstep or hype/EDM music 😂

6 Likes

I don’t play any games but yeah I put like NCS on or Some irrelevant people who I like

1 Like

Some iron maiden’s always good when flying! Typically what I’d listen to and maybe some nirvana or led zeppelin…

2 Likes

Usually Tecca or Mosey, but as @Ecoops123 said we all have our own taste of music. I just listen to my normal playlist.

2 Likes

Heck yea! The chorus makes you sing along like nothing I’ve ever heard. Love Iron Maiden, love this song

1 Like

Yeah they’re probably some of the best groups in a long time. Perfect song to have just before a 15kts crosswind landing😜. But then some arctic monkeys and Uriah Heep for cruise. Bit calmer

1 Like

Isn’t there a post like this in the #lounge? Anyway, my favorite is this:

3 Likes

To pass time I recommend YouTube or Netflix. But for music I listen to just the popular stuff like The Chainsmokers, Bazzi, Halsey, etc.

What’s great about this song is it’s true. You can always go around. And please do it. For the love of everything, go around if you aren’t confident, even in IF

1 Like

@DeerCrusher ✌️🎧

2 Likes

I don’t listen to music while flying. I just watch some survivalist youtube videos.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.