A piece of Crystal Luxury (2) - Los Angeles to Fort Myers in 10 replay screenshots

πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž
CALIFORNIA TO SOUTH WEST FLORIDA

Hello again and welcome aboard another flight on Crystal Skye, the super luxurious private charter Boeing 777-200LR. It nabbed my attention when the the livery showed up in the new reworked 777 update, and I’ve decided to follow it around and do some replications.

πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž

This second instalment into the series sees us departing Los Angeles, bound for Lee County, where we will be landing at commercial centre of Fort Myers. This aircraft seems to be a regular at Fort Myers and bases a lot of its operations there, flying in and out both regionally and 16 hour journeys as well.

πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž

As usual, it was a pleasure to have a look at some of the scenery on a new route I have never flown before. See you again soon with the third instalment!

πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž

Departure: KLAX (Los Angeles International Airport, CA, U.S.A).
Arrival: KRSW (Southwest Florida International Airport, Fort Meyers, FL, U.S.A).
Flight time : 3 hours 35 minutes.
Server: Expert.

Notes: As always, no hard editing was done to the photos, just some personal preference slight changes to the light and contrast and working with what is available – nothing fake added or taken away.

Good times

18 Likes

Very scenic flight, nice shots!

3 Likes

The coastal approach was particularly pleasant!

2 Likes

Wow! Nice photos! The Crystal Air Livery matches up with the light blue water which looks amazing!

2 Likes

Stunning, as always!

2 Likes

At man I’m no rocket scientist but how it there a camera in the engine?

2 Likes

Not as such, but that’s where the β€œfree cam” comes in. You can pretty much plant it anywhere you want inside or outside the aircraft, with a bit of fidgeting and zooming in and out. I discovered the engine bit when moving the camera around…

1 Like

Nice pictures

2 Likes

Honestly I don’t know if you’ve seen my sarcastic

2 Likes

Stunning shots!😍

2 Likes

Amazing shots😍

1 Like

Awesome photo!!! I like the idea!

1 Like