A Picture You Don’t See Everyday, Blue Angels Fat Albert, Stunning Edit

G’day all, I am going to keep this nice quick and simply today. In the image below I am on short final at Oshkosh in the Blue Angels Fat Albert C-130H. I was on the Casual Server as this was right after the final XCubs to Oshkosh flight. The time is sometime in the afternoon. The route was from a nearby airport about 1 to 2 minute flight. I hope you enjoy this beautiful edit as you don’t see this sort of picture everyday.

Image is Copyright © 2019 by Qantas094. All rights reserved.

If you want to use my picture for a post, YouTube thumbnail, Instagram post, etc please PM me.

17 Likes

Is this picture actually copyrighted or is it to make it look more professional? Good edit btw

1 Like

The lighting makes it obvious. It is not copyrighted.

2 Likes

If I was OP I would actually copyright it like they already have. Remember you already own the rights to anything you create except if the terms of the service used to create or share it say otherwise

Edit: I’m from New Zealand. Those are the rules here

1 Like

Thanks mate. Well here in Australia copyright is free so this is copyrighted.

There is no system of registration for copyright protection in Australia. Copyright protection does not depend on publication, a copyright notice, or any other procedure. Copyright protection is free and automatic from the moment your work is on paper, or disk, or otherwise put into “material form”

Source

3 Likes

In the US, the copyright process is quite complicated, cool it’s so simple in Australia.

That photo looks so great, I thought it was real when I first clicked on the topic, great job!

2 Likes

Thanks mate, I’m very proud of it and it’s definitely making the top ten from the month of August.

1 Like

Nice picture buddy

1 Like

Thanks mate.

1 Like