A Personal Happy New Year!

Hi everyone!

As always happens in a community this size, 2023 has had its ups and downs. With the fullness of life, I’m not able to spend as much time on the forum as I’d like to.

I’m often here to share some news from time to time and hopefully answer your questions (with a healthy dose of sarcasm as is my custom). As Infinite Flight’s marketing and biz dev person, I’m always walking the tightrope of sharing as much info with you as I can without overpromising and inducing wait fatigue, while at the same time keeping you engaged and interested in what we’re up to.

I’m thankful for this community. Your encouragement and support, as well as your propensity for keeping us on our toes, is something I appreciate.

Infinite Flight isn’t an office full of suits. We’re a small company committed to being accessible to users. We say things to you in a non-traditional way sometimes. To me, this is what makes Infinite Flight unique.

So from me (not Infinite Flight) I’d like to wish all of you the very best for 2024. I hope this community brings out the best in all of you. I hope you can find your way through the grumpy keyboard warriors and find joy in your like-minded virtual aviators. I hope you find an inclusive, accepting, and tolerant community that sees you as a person, not just an avatar and username. To me, Infinite Flight is so much more than a flight simulator. It’s a village. You are welcome here.

From me to all of you: Happy New Year and all the best for 2024. We have some things I can’t wait to share!

56 Likes

Happy New Year everyone! Let’s make 2024 great!

8 Likes

What a thoughtful message! Happy new year Jason and everyone at Infinite flight! 🎉

6 Likes

Happy New Year Everyone! Lets make 2024 an awesome year for Infinite Flight!

4 Likes

Thank you Jason for this great message! I’m just 1h35min away from celebrating the New Year of 2024. Hope we will have an even better 2024 with more features being implemented!

5 Likes

Have a great day and Happy New Year 2024!

3 Likes

Happy new year to everyone!

3 Likes

Happy New Year everyone!

It was a pleasure meeting you (and everyone else in attendance) earlier this year in Houston at FlightSimExpo, Jason. I’m looking forward to hopefully attending another meetup this year or next. Once work will allow me some additional leave time…

I can’t wait to see what 2024 brings to Infinite Flight and this community. It’s great to be apart of a community full of like-minded individuals.

Cheers to 2024!

7 Likes

A very nice personal thread Jason and I agree with your sentiments.
A very happy New Year 2024 to you Jason & everyone!

Can’t wait to see what’s in store in 2024🥳🥳🥳

3 Likes

Happy new year Jason and the infinite flight community. Thank you everyone for the excellent year of 2023 and let’s hope that 2024 is just as good. 🎉

4 Likes

Happy New Year to all of my European friends

3 Likes

Happy new year!

2 Likes

Happy New Year! Can’t wait to see what 2024 brings to Infinite Flight, this forum, and the aviation world at large.

3 Likes

And a Happy Sun Orbit Earth Day to you all as well. May 2024 be the best year since 1920.

3 Likes

Happy New Year Jason, the rest of the IF staff/mods and every other person on this forum, can’t wait to see what 2024 brings hopefully 3D FLL or PBI and a B767 rework 🙏

3 Likes

Happy New Year everyone 🫡

2 Likes

Happy new year!

2 Likes

Let’s have the best year of our own and on IF!