A Part of Team Envoy?

Well, after keeping this on the low, I am officially apart of Team Envoy and the American Airlines Group. You might ask what job I am doing. Well, I am working as a ramp agent for Envoy at LIT. Now you might ask, what about my flying? Don’t worry, I will continue to fly! I just wanted to give you guys an update and let you all know that I have joined the ramp rat crew. Questions welcomed. image

24 Likes

Congratulations! Good luck in your new job!

2 Likes

What is the minimum age to apply for envoy?

18 years old

Woww!!!Congrats mate.I am not even jealous i’m just happy for you

2 Likes

are u trying to fly at the airlines? if so, would you like to start at Envoy?

1 Like

I am. Eventually I want to fly for Envoy so I saw this as a good step stone to work for a part 121 Airline and expose myself to it while I finish up the ratings.

1 Like

sounds nice good luck. Keep us posted

1 Like

Whats the schooling required for the job? (Collage high school … ETC)

1 Like

Welcome! I worked there for two years on the ramp as a crew chief and a shop steward for the TWU Local 575 union at DFW

1 Like

Very bare minimum is a High school diploma or GED. They want applicants to have costumer service experience but it’s not required

2 Likes

Sorry to bother, congratulations, but how did you do everything?
I’m just a regular freshman in high school in Newark wondering how I will be in the position you are today.

I’ve heard of these two things, but I hope maybe you can give me a better understanding on how you did it :D
https://atpflightschool.com/airline-career-pilot-program/?gclid=Cj0KCQjw5J_mBRDVARIsAGqGLZBfIbLCqWNembWidhSe5exiEZP86lJ11Tm7IG3JokBqB5KJsup2FEEaAjC5EALw_wcB

Anyway, any response in the future would be EXTREMELY appreciated as I wanted to do what you are doing as my career!

1 Like

Not a problem. Honestly a big part of it is networking. I am apart of several groups on Facebook that are aviation related and I made friends and connections on those. Another thing is, have prior experience. I worked fast food for that past three years so I have the costumer service experience that they are looking for in this type of job. With all that being said, the require a high school diploma in order to be eligible. After that, just apply and wait for the call. I give some better explanations on other social media linked in my profile

1 Like

Thank you so much! Hope to see you fly over my house one day haha

1 Like

You better take advantage of nonreving on AA :)

1 Like

Oh don’t worry. I have quite the number of trips planned. Tulsa, Phoenix, LA, Charlotte, Nashville, Denever, Bozeman… just to name a few

1 Like

Congrats! It’s always great being around planes. Enjoy yourself!

1 Like

Thanks I will.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.