A Pacific Northwest Departure into a Sunset over the Bay, One... Last... Time...

I’m sure some of you know about my love for the Seattle to San Francisco flight in the Alaska A320, my subscription ends tomorrow so I figured that I’d finish off by flying the flight that made Infinite Flight so fascinating and fun for me. Flight time was 1 hour and 31 minutes and I’ll definitely miss flying this flight.

“Alaska 643, Cleared for takeoff Runway 34C, see you later” Turning South away from the blue Seattle views Cruising Over the mountains of Western Oregon Starting to descend into the Bay Area as the sun sets Flying into the setting sun Crossing past the salt fields one more time JK I’ll be flying into SFO a lot in solo mode “Alaska 643, Cleared to land runway 28R, Winds 290 at 12 knots” The sacred flight deck just before landing in San Francisco Touchdown as my IF live career flies into the sunset Even though I’m planning on renewing my subscription when the A350 comes out or around Christmas

Please let me know your thoughts!

27 Likes

Gives me a lot of nostalgia of when I would fly only on the west coast to and from big hubs (SEA, YVR, LAX, etc) in my first days of Infinite Flight.

1 Like

Good looking pics

1 Like

Nice Shots

1 Like

These are actually quality pics. Good work!

1 Like

Thanks you!

1 Like

these look awesome!!

1 Like

Nice shots and perfect angle for the shots

1 Like

That is a great flight, and I hope you get your subscription back soon

1 Like

Those pictures are absolutely stunning! The scenery, the light, excellent, thanks for sharing!

Have a good break and we’ll se you back in the IF skies hopefully soon!

1 Like

Wow, great pictures! It’s good that you chose Alaska for your last flight. Seattle and San Francisco really are beautiful places. Once again, awesome job!

2 Likes

Great pictures, hope to see you back soon sir, have a happy Christmas 👋👌

1 Like

I hope I do too :)

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you! It was a worth it flight

1 Like

Thanks, you too!