A OneWorld Adventure Trip to Australia Pt. 2

This is now my second part where the long haul flight begins as we start heading southwest west from the USA to New Zealand as we have a beautiful morning approach towards the ocean. Then we will then proceed onto Queenstown New Zealand where the rocky mountain approach gets a little bit dangerous. Then our last flight to our final destination, Sydney Australia. So, letโ€™s get right into it.

Third Flight: Air New Zealand Flight 5 - ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Los Angeles to Auckland ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ
Aircraft: Boeing 787-9
Origin: Los Angeles International Airport (KLAX)
Destination: Auckland International Airport (NZAA)
Flight Time: 13hrs
Server: Expert

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, as we are awaiting for our boarding to Auckland ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ, at the TBIT Gate 130. Letโ€™s go and start boarding Air New Zealand Flight 5. So get comfy cuz it will be a long flight.

And we are airborne, as we took off RWY 6R from Los Angeles, as the opposite RWY operations. Once again, feel comfy as we climb out of L.A.

Annd a few hours later, we cruise @ FL400 as we fly across the Pacific Ocean heading southwest, 1,000 miles away from Honolulu Airport. Zzzzz for passengers. Breakfast on the way to Auckland.

13 hours later, we are on an early morning approach final RWY 5L at Auckland, spotting a TUI Boeing 757-200 holding short RWY 5L for takeoff. Flight Attendants, prepare for landing. Welcome to Auckland, New Zealand. That completes our long haul flight to Auckland. Now we will transfer to the Domestic Terminal for our next stop to Queenstown New Zealand.

Fourth Flight: Air New Zealand Flight 619 - Auckland to Queenstown ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ
Aircraft: Airbus A320-200
Origin: Auckland International Airport (NZAA)
Destination: Queenstown Airport (NZQN)
Flight Time: 1hr 55mins

We are now at the Domestic Terminal, at Gate 29, preparing to board this aircraft down to Queenstown. Letโ€™s Go.

A short taxi, and we are off to Queenstown, from the opposite RWY 23R, from Auckland. And cruising @ FL350. Snack time baby.

On short final RWY 23 after a visual approach to avoid crashing into the mountains, and we have arrived to Queenstown safely. Thank God we did not crash into any mountains. And that completes our fourth and last stop. Let us now proceed onto our final gate and final flight to Sydney, Australia

Final Flight: Qantas Airways Flight 122 - ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Queenstown to Syndey ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ
Aircraft: Boeing 737-800
Origin: Queenstown Airport (NZQN)
Destination: Sydney Kingsford Smith Intโ€™l Airport (YSSY)
Flight Time: 2hrs 50mins

Good afternoon folks, welcome to Gate 2, as we board this final flight to our final destination, Sydney. Letโ€™s Go.

We had to do a short takeoff cuz of the RWY length and the mountains. So RWY 5, was our departure RWY from Queenstown. And now, cruising at FL340, en route to Syndey as we cross the ocean westward with the engine view. Snack time again.

And on short final RWY 34L with an American Boeing 777-200ER Oneworld Livery in the background. Ladies and Gentleman, we are here at our final Destination, Sydney.

Thank you for viewing my photos. Hope you liked them. I will post the return flight tomorrow.

18 Likes

Very nice photos @Udeme_Ekpo! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

1 Like

Iโ€™m an Aussie and I am glad that some people still like to fly to oceanic crap.

2 Likes

Very nice shots Udeme!

1 Like

Oh mate now I canโ€™t. But soon hopefully.