A Night Sky in the Jungles of South America to a Busy Day in the Heart of Germany

SÃO PAULO to FRANKFURT

So you probably realized I took a break for a few days and didn’t post, it’s not that I don’t have anything to post, I actually have about 10 flights that I’ll need to post pretty soon. It just wasn’t worth it to post every day with how busy I am.

So a few days ago when Frankfurt was a featured airport, I planned an overnighter in from São Paulo in the LATAM A350, which is used in real life, I took off around 10 PM (São Paulo time) and flew through darkness, over the Cape Verde islands of the West Africa coast, the Sun rose just before we flew over the Canary Islands of Spain and overflew the countries of Portugal, Spain and France on our way to Frankfurt. Flight time was 10 Hours and 29 Minutes

Flight Details

SBGR-EDDF • GRU-FRA
São Paulo to Frankfurt
LATAM 70 Heavy
Airbus A350-900
10:29
@JulianB

🇧🇷 • 🇩🇪

Rotating out of São Paulo beneath the dark Brazilian sky Putting the gear up as we climb into the darkness After crossing the East Brazilian coast and flying over the South Atlantic Ocean, the sun rises as we approach the Canary Islands of Spain off the West Africa coast A fellow Latam A350 passes 5,000 feet above bound for São Paulo from Madrid The Island of Grand Canaria from 35,000 feet Crossing the South Portugal Coast over Faro The stunning white capped mountains of Southern France After descending through busy Frankfurt airspace we are put on a Visual approach side by side with a Lufthansa A380 from Singapore Flying through the Blue, midday sky Smoking the gear in Frankfurt as an Austrian Dash-8 rolls down the parallel!

As always please let me know your thoughts and your favorite photo!

Random photo of the AWESOME burger I’m eating right now

As I’m making this post, I’m currently in State College, Pennsylvania which is the home of Penn State University. Every year Penn State hosts a football game to try and intimidate the opposing team and they encourage fans to wear what color?
(I’m really hoping some College Football fans will get this one)

• White
  • Black
  • Orange

0 voters

I’ll see you guys soon!

THANKS TO @Manav_Suri FOR ATC AT FRANKFURT!

40 Likes

Your pictures are so good, why don’t you ask Misha if you can tag InfiniteFlight? It’ll be great to see some of those pictures as loading screens or social media posts!

1 Like

Ayyy fellow Pennsylvanian

2 Likes

I am a very big fan of your work and always love it when you post

1 Like

Very good pics !
but one mistake: MUNICH IS THE HEART OF GERMANY!!! jk :)

1 Like

No man! Erfurt, Thuringia is the heart of Germany because it is near to the geographic centre of the country.

1 Like

Once gain absolutely fantastic pictures, especially from the Canaries onwards. Brings back so many fantastic memories of my trips back from the Canary Islands seeing this stunning wing view of the Algarve! (Also did you know that the most Southwestern part of continental Europe is in the picture?)

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Yeah, that‘s right but nor for me lol 😆

1 Like

Frankfurt is the German heart for aviation ;) (in my opinion).

2 Likes

@ran thanks! Misha messaged me a few weeks ago and asked me for a photo, so I think they see them, but it’s up to them obviously if they want them

@DanyyRude Yep! Doylestown in the Philly suburbs

Thank you @NathanD! That means a lot 😀

@German_Pilot @AviatorNikola I agree with Julian! Frankfurt is the aviation capital 😂

2 Likes

I didn’t notice it was the most Southwestern part! Mainly because I was asleep lol, but I didn’t realize when I was taking the photos either, and I really want to go the Canary Islands sometime, they look beautiful!

1 Like

Still wonderful!

1 Like

Oh my! I love that first pic. The beautiful A350 lifting off looks awesome in the first two!!

and that is beautiful! Love the rising red on the fuselage! Nice mountains too, love the traffic!

1 Like

Thanks like always! @LeonardIF18 :)

1 Like

Thank you! @Mr-plane-guy1

It’s difficult to make dark pictures look good so I’m happy they did :)

And I had no idea that A350 would fly over me (I was asleep lol) but the timing was perfect because it flew over right at sunrise

1 Like

That must’ve been a fun flight! That burger though…

1 Like

That 3 to last was an amazing shot

1 Like

Your photos get me exited for the day! Great photos.

1 Like

@KindaTartySliceOfPie it was a really fun flight! But that burger was AMAZINGGGGGGG and the fires were awesome with it!

Thanks! @AviatorGamerYT Doing a parallel approach with an A380 from the other side of the world was really fun

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m happy if it really does help your day :)

1 Like