A New Spotting Location (BRU/EBBR) (Part 2)

Good day all of you beautiful people! I hope you’re all having an amazing day so far!

I am finally posting the long awaited part to to my last post: A New Spotting Location

I am so sorry for not posting this sooner. I’ll be honest, I kind of forgot about it entirely until recently when editing photos from a different date. But here I am, giving you guys part 2.

As always, these shots are edited.

Basic information:

• Landing runways: 25L and 25R
  • Departing runway: 25R
  • Camera: Fujifilm X-T2
  • Lens: Fujifilm XF 100-400mm

And with that out of the way, let’s get to the pictures!

Let’s begin with this beautiful Abelag Aviation Dassault Falcon 7X (OO-AIE) that’s taxiing to runway 25R for departure.

Next up we have an Austrian Airlines Airbus A320 (OE-LBX) departing to Vienna International Airport (VIE/LOWW).

After that we got to see this ABX Air Boeing 767-300ERF (N219CY) taxiing to runway 25R for departure.

Soon after this NetJets Europe Cessna 560XL Citation XLS (CS-DXT) rolled by giving us a nice view.

Right behind that we got this private Bombardier Challenger 604 (N604GF).

A while later we got to see yet another corporate jet, this time a Avcon Jet Malta Bombardier Global 5000 (9H-TDI).

Soon after that one departed, we got to see this stunning Virgin Atlantic A350-1000 (G-VTEA) taxiing from the cargo apron to the runway to depart to Heathrow Airport (LHR/EGLL).

Some time after that we got another corporate jet, this time a Luxaviation Belgium Cessna 525 Citationjet CJ4 (OO-SCT) that came in from Cannes - Mandelieu Airport (CEQ/LFMD).

After it had rained a bit more, we got treated to this stunning Ethiopian Airlines Airbus A350-900 (ET-ATQ) blasting off of runway 25R bound for Addis Ababa Bole International Airport (ADD/HAAB).

And last but certainly not least we got this gorgeous Qatar Airways Airbus A350-900 (A7-ALA) departing to Hamad International Airport (DOH/OTHH).

And that’s it! There were certainly a lot more corporate jets in this topic, but that never hurt anyone right?

Anyway I hope you liked the pictures, if you have some feedback I’d love to hear it and let me know what you thought of them.

See you next time everyone!

26 Likes

Great photos! I’ll be flying over to Brussels soon, really nice job!

1 Like

Nice! And thank you very much!

1 Like

Cool Shots! I wonder how long that Ethiopian flight is

1 Like

Thank you!

The Ethiopian Airlines flight is about 7 hours I believe, give or take.

1 Like

Oh ok thxs lol

1 Like

No problem mate.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.