It’s a nice mix, Advanced, Playground & Free Flight. But just the other day I had an idea for another server. Keep reading and find out!
So what is the server idea:
- Basically my idea is to have an “advanced server” with aircraft unlocked by pilots ranking.
More in depth:
- So the idea consists of pilot ranking to unlocking aircraft, but what I mean by this is a system in which a pilot must work there way from a small aircraft to a larger, much harder airliner/cargo. They would select a manufacturer, let’s say Airbus, and they would start from the bottom: A318 to A380. This would take hours of flying a perticular aircraft and gaining enough so to unlock the next aircraft in that group.
A318/19 - A320-21 - A330 - A340 - A380
Each having a perticular amount of hours and XP to unlock.
- Some groups are small, and only have one aircraft in the family
Solution: Place smaller aircraft in a group, like trick aircraft, airforce, etc-
- What if you want to switch to another group?
Solution: In my opinion, I think that pilots could. But once they do they lose all the aircraft from the old group/family.
- Would this mean losing them as a payment? Would they unlock without paying?
Solution: To be fair, I think that whatever you pay for is what you get. Unlocking the aircraft is basically letting you fly it, not actually purchasing it. If you have the aircraft than you can fly it. You wouldn’t lose any payments as well.
- What if I don’t own a perticular aircraft?
Solution: this could be a big problem, or though it could be fixed by just placing aircraft in subgroups: A318/19/20/21. Or skipping that stage.
Okay so what would this bring to the game?
- A realistic sense, especially with global flight coming
- Challenge to the simulator
- Training program
I hope you like this this, please share your thoughts. Thanks for reading!