A New Infinite Flight Video! Departing out of LAX

Welcome back everyone!

Thanks for taking this time to watch this short timelapse/departure out of LAX. The Aircraft that we fly in this video is an American Airlines Boeing 777-200ER. We begin parked at gate 41 (Terminal 4) at LAX. This gate is near the international terminal so we had a Lufthansa A350 that pushed back right before us! Our flight was headed to Dallas. The flight next to us was arriving from Shanghai, China.

This flight, like almost all of my flights, is a real life route. The flight number is AA2344. It’s supposed to takeoff at 3:30 in the afternoon and arrive at 8:30PM in Dallas. The scheduled flight time is 3 hrs according to flightaware.

I would like to apologize for some of the jittery video. The new update has made device performance go a bit down…

SID: DOTSS TWO

Click on the picture to be taken to the video…
Takeoff@_KLAX_Thumbnail

Please rate my video!

0 voters

Thanks for Watching. I hope you enjoyed. If you liked the video or have feedback, I would love to see a comment down below!!

8 Likes

What device do you use

1 Like

iPad Air 2 running on iPadOS 13.5.1

1 Like

Nice. Do you experience lag

Depends on how many other aircraft are around and the graphic settings I have on.

Oh ok I just want a recommendation of a device that I would by for IF and you have helped me.
Thanks.

1 Like

Broo that opening scene looks almost IDENTICAL to one on a Flightlapse I’m working on right now. Crazy bro!

Great video 👍

1 Like

Huh. That’s crazy! I’m glad you liked the video. Thanks for watching!

👀 Legendary iPad
my iPad Air 2 is lagging a little but i’ve had it for 6 years dunno what to expect.

Anyway, great vid! Loved all the angles and the rotation from inside of the cockpit :)

2 Likes

Yeah, It’s a great device, just a bit old. Can’t wait for project Metal to be done so we can have some higher settings and less lag! Also, thanks for watching! I’m glad you enjoyed.

1 Like

My iPad Air 2 sucked 😂 I think it was because I crashed all the time

1 Like

Oof 😂. Are you still on the iPad Air 2?

1 Like

iPad Air now. generation 3

1 Like