A New Infinite Flight Timelapse! San Francisco to San Diego

Hello everyone!!

I’m back with another Infinite Flight Timelapse! Today’s flight takes us from San Francisco to San Diego. I used an Alaska A320! Hope you enjoy…

Click on the picture to watch.
KSFO_KSAN_Thumbnail

How can I improve? Let me know below!

17 Likes

How did you time laps the screen recording?

1 Like

I used iMovie to make this video!

When ever I use IMovie the time laps is so much slower

Just keep doing it, it eventually becomes faster. also, (I don’t have one) but if you have the newest iPad or Mac then you get more options for timelapse on iMovie.

I also recommend the app “video speed” for video speeds

2 Likes

Nicely done! I loved the shot selection you had. You can possibly zoom in more so that the bars on the sides are gone. apart from that minor issue, you will only keep getting better and better with each and every video you make

1 Like

I use iMovie but I use it on the MacBook laptop where you can speed it up so much faster and do a lot of other stuff.

1 Like

@Mr-plane-guy1 I’ll watch this in maybe 30 minutes, when I’m free. I’m sure it’s awesome!

1 Like

Thanks @PocketRishi! I love watching your videos, I’m pretty sure the bars of black is just because I have an older device and iMovie doesn’t have that many features so those appear.

@anon38496261! Thanks, I hope you enjoy!

2 Likes

Are you using iMovie on Mac. Because mine (I have a 2011 Mac) automatically crops in for me so the bars are gone. You can also do this if you’re using iMovie on iPad, iPhone but it takes more work

1 Like

No, I’m using iMovie on my iPad Air… can’t figure out how to crop it.

I’m not sure if the mobile iMovie has the abillity to crop it.

1 Like

Anyway, I watched the video and it was lit 🔥

Great job!!

1 Like

That thumbnail is awesome too!

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah, I didn’t think mobile iMovie has the ability to crop… thanks @PocketRishi and @anon38496261!

in imovie on ipad when you select a clip, you can then find a magnifying glass on the top left/right corner which you can use for cropping in. also, be sure to tick the export 60fps option in your settings app under the settings for imovie

1 Like

Loved the time lapsed video, It was really nice!

1 Like

Okay, thanks for the tip! Yeah, found the 60fps a few days ago…

Glad you enjoyed @Armani_B! Thanks for watching.

2 Likes