A New Infinite Flight Timelapse! Honolulu to Hilo & A real time landing video!

Hi Everyone!

Welcome back. Today I uploaded a new video! This timelapse takes us from the beautiful shores of Oahu to the east coast of the big island. The aircraft we’re using is a Southwest 737-800.

This flight IRL is currently operated 3X a day by flights WN552, WN445, and WN150. The flight takes about 1 hour and is operated by a 737-800. Here’s a page about the 737NG and Here’s a page about Southwest.

Please sit back relax and enjoy the video! Click on the picture to watch.

PHNL_PHTO_Thumbnail

Thanks for watching! Tell me how I can improve below…

Ladies and Gentlemen!!

After hear your feedback/ideas, I have decided to make a short real time landing video into Hilo International Airport… I hope you enjoy!

Landing@_PHTO_Thumbnail

16 Likes

Nice video my guy 👌

1 Like

Thanks! I’m glad you like it.

1 Like

Very Nice!

1 Like

Great! So happy you like it. It would be great if you could leave some feedback, ex: favorite and least favorite part, that would be great and would help me improve my videos.

Not bad. Next time try to add more cockpit views and don’t speed up the landing. Otherwise, great job!

1 Like

Wow awesome dude!

1 Like

That’s a great video! Nicely done!

1 Like

@SimCaptain Thanks for the feedback, I’ll keep that in mind for next time!

@Kevinsoto1502 Thanks!

@Sashaz55 I’m Glad you enjoyed! Thanks for watching.

3 Likes

Cool video man, i will give you my personal opinion about this:

1. Very cool cinematics but i think you could reduce the speed of the video in some parts, for example the touchdown.
  2. The music is good to listen, but some morenchill music would be nice.
  3. The rest is amazing, keep up the great work!

(Remember that these are my personal opinion, you can have different preferences).

👍🏻👍🏻

2 Likes

I loved it

1 Like

@Davide_DC Thanks for all your advice! I’m keep it in minds for next time. Thanks!

@SupraYT_G That’s great, I’m glad to hear that!

2 Likes
I'm glad everyone's enjoying the video!

Help me choose my next route!

• Lisbon to Doha (Qatar 787)
  • Hong Kong to New Delhi (Air India 787)
  • Dubai to Sao Paulo (Emirates A380)

0 voters

Great video. Southwest typically flys to Hilo 4x a day, but due to the pandemic they reduced it to 3x a day temporarily. And airplanes that land on runway 8 doesn’t typically fly over from the island, they fly along side the coast and once they reach Hilo bay they get lined up onto the runway last second! I always see planes fly over here hence I’m from Hilo! Besides that great video! I subscribed!

1 Like

This is an awesome video!

1 Like

Thanks for the info! Always cool to learn something new… Also, I’m glad you enjoyed the video.

@MJP_27 thanks! It’s great to hear you liked the video.

1 Like

Ladies and Gentlemen!!

After hear your feedback/ideas, I have decided to make a short real time landing video into Hilo International Airport… I hope you enjoy!

Landing@_PHTO_Thumbnail

This one is cool mate👍🏻

1 Like

Great! Happy to hear that.