A New Infinite Flight Timelapse! Boston to Atlanta

Welcome Back!

Thanks for taking this time to watch this short timelapse. Today this flight will take you from “The City on a Hill”, or Boston down south to Atlanta, Georgia. The aircraft used is a Delta A321-200. We start off parked at gate A16 in Boston and arrive later that day into gate 13 at the T terminal in Atlanta. Our departure time out of Boston is just about 4:10 in the afternoon (local) and we land at about 6:50 in the evening (local) in Atlanta. The total flight time for our flight is about 2:30 hours (to be exact, 2:36 hours).

This flight, like almost all of my flights, is a real life route. The flight number is DL1577. It’s supposed to takeoff at 3:45 in the afternoon and landing a little earlier than 6:30 PM. The scheduled flight time is 2:42 hrs according to flightaware.

I would like to apologize for some of the jittery video. The new update has made device performance go a bit down…

SID: BRUWN FIVE
STAR: WHINZ FOUR (SPA VOR)

Click on the picture to be taken to the video…
KBOS_KATL_Thumbnail

Please rate my video!

0 voters

Thanks for Watching. I hope you enjoyed. If you liked the video or have feedback, I would love to see a comment down below!!

10 Likes

Nice video thanks for sharing it!

1 Like

Thanks for watching! I’m glad you enjoyed it.

1 Like

Two words:

LIT 🔥

Seriously though that was awesome. Great work!

1 Like

Nice video.

1 Like

@Alaska096 Thank you so much!! I’m very happy you enjoyed.

@Udeme_Ekpo Thanks. Have a great day!

If any one has any ideas for future videos let me know.

2 Likes

*chanting

Anchorage! Anchorage! Anchorage! Anchorage!

2 Likes

Icelandair has an interesting PANC to BIRK route…

1 Like

yeah there you go 👍

As long as it’s realism at ma home airport, that’s perfect 👌

Gate numbers and everything.

1 Like

Awesome video! Music flowed with the scene & many videos don’t tell the SID & STAR departures, so it was really cool to see the BRUWN5 departure!

1 Like

Thanks!! I always make sure to time the music with the video. I will put the SIDs and STARs in future videos when I can!

1 Like