A New Horizon

G’day all or Bonjour à tous, aloha, Hallo allemaal, 大家好, Hallo alle, Halló allir, Pozdrav svima, Halo semua, Καλησπέρα σε όλους, so today I have new a new video for you that I have been working on for a week now. The video features all updated aircraft in version 19.4.

image Multiple

image Multiple

image Multiple

Multiple

If you want to use my video in your own video please PM me.

16 Likes

Dude! That’s amazing!! I’m actually speechless!

1 Like

Wow! That’s so good I loved all of it, love the free cam work, well done

2 Likes

Love it! Great editing work.

1 Like

Really well done @Qantas094, however I would’ve liked it more if the clips were more timed to the beat drops.

1 Like

They seemed pretty on beat to me. Also thanks guys.

2 Likes

They were but they were the same clip from a different perspective or cut. It would’ve been nicer if it was a whole new clip.

But still; really nicely put together!

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback, almost if not all the clips were different.

1 Like

True (I was only a minute in or so when u gave you that feedback).

Perhaps there was a tiny mishap in the editing process as the beats and the clips aren’t perfectly timed?

Well you should for starters watch the full video before giving someone feedback. Also I sat there for about an hour or two timing them. Let’s take this to a PM please.

WOW… AMAZING. I have to say that editing is so good! I’m speechless!

1 Like

Only time I noticed that was the beat drop at 0:54 where the perspective changed to show the A350 landing. It was all in time to the music.

1 Like

Looking back through it everything after 0:54 seems to be more on beat. But I personally like having off beat at the start to give it a sense that it’s calmish.

1 Like

Wow this is one amazing video mate! Really, amazing!

1 Like