A New Device to Run IF

So this upcoming Black Friday I want to treat myself to a new iPad to run IF, as my current Air is getting old, image burn, and dust under the screen, not to mention the slowness of it now since I used it for highschool. Anyway, my price range is about $250, I’m not going over that. Im thinking about the Air 2. Anyone have any advice or reviews with Infinite Flight Running on the Air 2? Lag? Anything? Let me know!

6 Likes

IF works great on my Air 2 never have ha dang problems I strongly recommend it I was surprised how much faster than an IPad 2 its was on the Los screen I highly recommend it

6 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, taking this into great consideration!

4 Likes

Your Welcome:) Good Luck may your old iPad rest in piece:)

3 Likes

Ah, she’s still got some life inside. Working fine on everything, only it gives me lag, battery, LCD, and Screen issues on IF.

3 Likes

I use my air for high school and IF still runs fine on max settings.

3 Likes

iPad Air 2 have been on sale lately in various outlets due to speculation about Air 3.

1 Like

ipad air 2 great IF device

1 Like

It’s been in use for 3 years non-stop with both IF and over 1,000 PDF files in Dropbox, and no, I am not allowed to delete them. I am thinking of getting rid of the very old PDF’s then transferring the memory to the new Air 2, hopefully this will work with the upgraded processing and memory.

3 Likes

Oh ok. I delete stuff because after a year I don’t need it.

2 Likes

Smooth as butter for most things: have had a seldom crashes (like the game crashing), can go on high for everything and perform very well. (I have an iPad Air 2)

3 Likes

Yeah, I used to have 8 classes with all of them needing the iPad, it just needs to be traded in.

3 Likes

I’m still using iPad gen 4 and still running very well.

1 Like

I dont think apple are releasing an Air 3

anyway back on topic!

Air 2 is amazing. Max graphics, not even one spec of lag. Recommend you to get it.

I would wait for the iPad Pro 2 next year, but it is cuurently a great time to pick up an iPad Air 2 at a pretty low price.

1 Like

New iPads are imminent, so expect some good deals on maybe the Pro 9.7?

2 Likes

Ugh… Guys, even my old Samsung Galaxy s2+ ran Infinite Flight. I even controlled with it.

I thought about the Pro 9.7 but for the price point found the Air 2 a better proposition for me (LTE was a must)

Yeah I suppose that is a big price changer.