A New Dawn, Continued

Anything is possible!
But this is not about that;)

4 Likes

That’s exactly what I want to know too

1 Like

I asked that too, I’m anxious to know it!!!

3 Likes

Umm, why are you quoting yourself. . ?

7 Likes

No idea LOL :)

3 Likes

@Swang007called it!

3 Likes

lol the embarrassment at responding to your own message XD

8 Likes

Why don’t you do it part by part? First do San Francisco, SoCal, Seattle, and Denver, then do Amsterdam, London and Paris, then Chicago and Oshkosh, and New York, Charlotte and Southern Florida, and so on. Then, update the app for every expansion you make. After connecting those, connect the Eastern US, Midwest US, and Western US, and do that for other regions. Then connect the whole thing. This is a suggestion, it may not happen. 🛫✈️🛬

3 Likes

At the moment let the devs do their thing, we don’t know anything yet, until we are told what it is going to be like, just wait 😜

4 Likes

Yes, but they may already have all teh dtata they need ;-)

2 Likes

I think there needs to be a ‘Live Premium’ - this includes, all aircraft, regions and everything like the live+ subscription, the premium priced higher, and includes global flight

1 Like

sorry but i pay for live+ it says “All Regions” you are nuts if you think that wouldn’t include global flight.

3 Likes

Maybe flying from the London region to the Amsterdam/Paris region, and things like that should be in Live+ - but flying London to Singapore may be worth a slightly higher price

2 Likes

So, what about Solo mode? Would that get Global Flight, or only Live?

With all the demand, it seems that they could charge more for global flight. Many of you would be very annoying to your mothers until they pay an extra $20.

Please stop talking bout pricing until FDS releases their ideas.

10 Likes

these regions are not next to each other it wouldn’t work lol

yes they are…

Technically they are… If Matt links them all up then woohoo!

1 Like

They would have to have a north France region first right?

@philippe Will there be an option to decide how big the cache size for IF will be?

And as for pricing - I can’t believe it will be free even to live+ subscribers.
This is a big feat of programming and manpower, the mesh, scenery and nav databases are not cheap, let alone emulation tools to get it running smoothly.

It will also be first to market - no other mobile sim accurately depicts the entire world - that alone means it demands a premium.

3 Likes