A new Aircraft model!? [POLL]

Yes Guys, after i got two new planes last months (a small Saab and a Tu-154) i am now searching a “more modern“ aircraft and found the following
Models but as always, I can’t decide

• Belavia Erj-190-200LR World of Tanks Livery
    • Helvetic Fokker 100
    • Aer Lingus Avro RJ-85 New livery
    • Norwegian Air Shuttle B737 Max 8
    • Air Berlin A320-200 Old Livery
    • Fedex B767-300ER(F)
    • Air Do Hokkaido B767-300 Hokkaido Jet Livery
    • Execu Jet Europe Bombardier Cl-600 2B19
    • Latam Cargo B767-300F
    • America West B757-200 Nevada Livery

0 voters

Actually I wont show pictures, I just want to see which decision you choose by only reading the names, at the end I will decide with your vote

Your choose in the end will make 70% of the decision, I like all of the planes and cant even take a favorite. Thanks for voting already now, I will have a closer look and order the winner next week at Wednesday

Oops, your poll didn’t work

3 Likes

What did I made wrong?

You made it into preformatted text
(First line)

2 Likes

Well it works now xD

2 Likes

I voted for the Aer Lingus rj85 since AVRO’s are amazing aircraft.

1 Like

The Avro Jets are so amazing, I thought about getting it too but there are so many amazing ones. The 767 will be the biggest plane on my airport and small ones will be like 90-95% of the traffic

There’s no point in getting the MAX unless you’re getting it for the livery… MAX’s, are just NG’s with a different wingtip. Avro’s are legendary, and will stay that way. I vote for the Avro!

1 Like

???. The cockpit and the technology are different in the Max. Being a frequent flyer, I have seen the two and they are very different.

1 Like

Well, I personally dont like the 737, mostly because Ryanair. I try to see the 737 in a better way and I personally would like to have a max, otherwise I would places a ng on the list.

What scale are all of these? also are u getting them for display or to put in a model airport?

1 Like

1/200 sice and yes, I plan to build an airport with a lot of parts constructed by myself

The model airport will get a german theme, 1 runway and mostly be used by small aircrafts (Saab 200 (I think) up to A321 ) and a rare part of planes (2-3 International flights, like a cargo one big Cargo and two 767s

If you’re building an airport I would go with 1:400 since they are smaller and less expensive, but some people do make 1:200 airports if they have the space for it. May I ask what you would base your model airport on? Location of the airport is a big factor when buying model planes for it.

1 Like

Wrote it above (edited in)

It would be better to keep the poll more simple by posting in this topic:

Alright, I put in my vote. Wishing the best for you in making your airport. It takes a lot of persistence, which is why i still haven’t finished mine lol.

2 Likes

What do you mean because of Ryanair, it’s a great budget airline, better than Easyjet in my opinion.

I see the price behind a cheap flight. As cheaper the flight, more people want to fly. But with a cheaper price all those employees are paid very worse, most of them are very poor and I dont want ro support that

Actually, Ryanair Senior FO’s (2 years working with RYR) get payed around 80-95K a year, TR captains 145K a year and first time pilots 45-50K, RYR pays their pilots the most of any airline in Europe almost.
(I used Pounds for currency.)
Cabin crew gets payed around 20K a year, wich I would like to get payed that much tbh.

Well, a lot of pilots have said and shown that they have never seen there money that they should have got and they cant say anything against Ryanair because they dont work for Ryanair, the most have to make an own company to be a sub-worker who flies for Ryanair but “works” somewhere else… not sure where the truth is, but I dont ttrust Ryanair