A New Addition to the Moderation Team

Hi Everyone!

It brings me great pleasure to announce a new addition to our moderation team. As we head into the busy spring and summer months, we want to make sure we have enough coverage so this forum can run effectively, safely, and efficiently. To do this, we’ve brought @Drummer into our moderation team!

Drummer, whose real name is Bruce, is a hugely active member of our community. He’s part of our IFATC appeals team, IFATC supervisor team, an IFAE VO member, and a grade 5 pilot. In his personal life, Drummer majors in percussion performance and his dream is to be a symphony orchestra Timpanist/Percussionist. His focus is on Timpani and Mallet Percussion such as the Marimba, Xylophone, Vibraphone.

Please join me in extending a warm welcome to Drummer. It is much deserved, and we are happy to have him on board!

366 Likes

Congrats @Drummer! You definitely deserved it, as you show leadership, and you are also simply a great person! Glad to have you in many VOs!

13 Likes

Congrats Dummer

5 Likes

Congratulations @Drummer!

4 Likes

congrats @Drummer !

5 Likes

Congrats @Drummer!

4 Likes

Fantastic news! A more than well earned addition to the Moderation Team in my opinion. Wishing you all the best and huge congratulations @Drummer!

5 Likes

Congrats @Drummer!

4 Likes

Welcome Drummer! Good to see a new wig!

4 Likes

Congratulations @Drummer it is time to play the moderating drums ;)

Moderator in just 1 year after joining IFC, amazing

6 Likes

Good job!! Go make us proud!

2 Likes

Congratulations @Drummer on your huge achievement! Amazing to watch you climb through the ranks! Thanks for being my best friend & genuine great guy overall! Enjoy all of those new fancy buttons - But DONT press that big red one on my account .-.

30 Likes

BRUCE! I’m so proud of you, congrats! I could see this coming from a mile away, and I can’t tell you how happy I am for you.

5 Likes

Thank you all! This forum and all of you are truly amazing and I can’t wait to help out more!

Thanks again to everyone!

62 Likes

Congratulations @Drummer very well deserved! Couldnt have gone to a better person! I’m so happy for you! Enjoy the powers 😏.

1 Like

Wowza! Very unexpected but huge huge huge congrats! Great to see you on the team Drummer! 🤟❤️

2 Likes

Congrats @Drummer! You totally deserved this, you’ve been so helpful and a great person around the IFC. Congrats again man!

1 Like

That’s amazing, I think congratulations are in order!

Well done, well deserved.

1 Like

Congrats @Drummer This is well deserved for you!

1 Like