A National Route @ KDTW - 021900JUL19

DETROIT TO WASHINGTON FLIGHT

Welcome to this National Route featuring Detroit Wayne Metropolitant Airport as the results of my poll.
For the poll I thought an airport for each continent that has very little flights in IF but has lots of flights in real life. So, the route will be from Detroit Metropolitan Airport to Washington National Airport.
Now, more information about Detroit Airport. Detroit Wyane Country Metropolitan Airport is the biggest airport in Detroit, Michigan, USA and it has 6 runways and 3 terminals. (More info about Detroit Airport: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detroit_Metropolitan_Airport)
The other featured airport is Washington National Airport, the arrival airport, and this will be a special flight, because the river visual approach will be used (video of the visual approach IRL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zco3XlYt6Ko). Washington National Airport has 3 runways and has 1 terminal. (More information about Washington National Airport: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Reagan_Washington_National_Airport)

(image credits: https://ifdlva.com/about.php)

Server: Expert Server

Airport: KDTW

Time: 1900Z

NOTAM: We will fly between KDTW and KDCA

Aircraft: Delta A319 or A321

Gate Assignments

CONCOURSE B

For signing up you just have to post the gate you want with the callsign you will use during the event.

Gate B01: @Infinite2674 Delta 2674
Gate B02:
Gate B03:
Gate B04:
Gate B05:
Gate B06:
Gate B07:
Gate B08:
Gate B10:
Gate B11:
Gate B12:
Gate B15:
Gate B16:
Gate B18:
Gate B19:
Gate B20:
Gate B21:

More gates will be added if needed.

Flight Details

Cruise Altitude: 32000 feet
Cruise Speed: MACH 0.78
Climb Speed: 250 kts below 10000ft / 300 kts above 10000ft / MACH 0.78 above 28000ft
Climb Vertical Speed: 2500ft/min
Descend Vertical Speed: -1600ft
Descend Speed: MACH 0.78 above 28000ft / 300 kts above 10000ft / 250 kts below 10000 ft
Approach Speed: 180 kts before 5.0 NM from runway / Landing Speed after 5.0 NM from runway
Departing Runway: 09R or 04R depending on winds
Landing Runway: 19 for doing the river visual approach

ROUTE:
KDTW SRPEN LEPEW LIVER KODAZ KODIE AVERE LEJOY IHD FERGI KDCA

Between IHD and KDCA goes the river visual approach.

For more info about the event don’t doubt to PM @Infinite2674

1 Like

Where did you find this? This isn’t the route used for it. The route used is
KDTW BESST LAYZI KZLOV LIDDS NOONR ZEYOU GRIVY AIR BUCKO DRRON HONNR BRVRY COURG PLDGE WEWIL NEVVR FORGT SEPII ALWYZ FRDMM STAND TGTHR FERGI and then the river visual runway 19.

The flight heads East which means that it has to cruise at an odd altitude, such as FL310.

Mach 0.82 is too fast for the A319/21, 0.80 is their max safe operating speed.
Anyways, I’d like a gate if you make the realistic changes.

For the runway I got confused, but the route is from VirtualHub

And where even is IHD? The river visual doesn’t start until FERGI

This is the VirtualHub route. I will add this waypoint to the route.

Where can i find VirtualHub?

It’s on appstore

Does it use flightplandatabase for the route?

Here’s what your route looks like

Here’s what the realistic route looks like

1 Like

Well, VirtualHub is an App for Infinite Flight Flightplans

I suggest you use flightaware.com, simBrief.com, or FPLtoIF.com to get the flight plans that are the most realistic. Here’s a tutorial on making realistic flight plans:

1 Like

I use SimBrief for my X-Plane 11 flights, but for Infinite Flight I usually do my own flight plans or VirtualHub’s ones.

Just watch the video

The problem here is that in IF there are no SIDs nor STARs

Alright, seriously, it is literally just a flight plan, and a cruise level. Fourteen replies have been solely clogged on this thread. No need at all to argue over a flight plan.

1 Like

The flight plan will remain as it is now.

Have you heard of decoding them?

I’m not going to do this just for a Infinite Flight event flight plan. It doesn’t have to be 100% realistic. I find this unnecessary

2 Likes

then, you join or not?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.