A month of non-stop flights!

Hello everyone in this community!
As of today, I’ve started to do flights from my home airport EYVI, to EFRO a.k.a Lapland aswell known as Rovaniemi! I’m operating these flights 2 times a week, Wednesday’s and Saturdays!
Why am I doing this you may or may not ask me? Well here’s a couple of reasons:

1. It’s only 22 days left until christmas!
  2. Lithuanians LOVE Lapland and It’s environment.
  3. Around 90% of Lithuanian children, actually believe in Santa Claus, which I think Is absolutely fantastic. Of course I’m In the 10%, but the typical age to believe Santa in Lithuania is 4-10.5 years!
  4. One interesting fact about Lapland: It’s at the north of Finland, which means It’s always cold there and as of personal experience, there’s always hell lotta snow in Winter’s!
    So why not go ahead and track my flights? I do these flights at 3:00PM UTC Time! My callsign will always be: Finnair 4553 Heavy! Current server: Training .

Thank you for having time and reading this article! With much love, I would appreciate any motivational support from all of you, to motivate me to keep doing these every year! :)

Also, I don’t know if I put this in the right section. If not, mods correct me to the right section, and I will repost it there :)

3 Likes

Enjoy your flights! Cristmas is always an amasing time!

2 Likes

Great challenge! Im not a mod (Im a mini version) but I think this could be better suited for the #live category. Rather than re posting, you can edit the post and the category. Good luck on your quest!

2 Likes

This is so cool! Good luck!

3 Likes

Interest facts, but why “heavy” haha? You flying a 777 up there?

No a A330, I don’t know if It’s in the heavy’s category, but I still put it 😁

2 Likes

Yes, all the widebodies are in the Heavy category except the A380 which is Super. Oh and even the 757 is considered Heavy!

1 Like

Thanks for the info!

1 Like

I’m always happy to help! :)

1 Like

Yeah the 757 has really bad wake turbulence even worse than the 767 and I have flown behind both in my Cessna

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.