A Message About Liveries

Hi everyone!

As we all know, Infinite Flight is currently making the A350 as well as reworking the B777. However, while we get these new aircraft, I would also like to see some new livery additions to older planes.

I’d like to see some additions to the game, such as, Vistara’s Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner and A320.

ANA’s B777-300ER and B788 & B789 are quite important to the fleet. Even if the Dreamliners are not there, at least the B777-300ER would be nice.

Air China has so many liveries and yet there are very few Air China liveries. It would be nice to have an option.

These are a few of the examples I have for the flights. I already know that the staff and admin try their best especially with demand for the A350 and the B777 and Cessna rework.

So I only have one question: Could we please have a big livery update after the A350 and B777 rework? It would be quite nice to have one.

3 Likes

You’re more than welcome to create feature requests for liveries you wish to see/have. Keep in mind, the liveries you may be requesting may have a topic already open. Just continue the discussion in those topics if you could please. Thanks!

3 Likes