A marriage proposal from ZSCN (modified according to the community rules)

My friends and I did some interesting things. The editor of China Nanchang Changbei International Airport (icao code: ZSCN) left a love building. When I saw this building, I wanted to hold a wedding for the planes, so we put the A330 and A350 of the same airline (China Southern Airlines) on the left and right sides respectively, and invited some friends,Although there are some mistakes in the middle (for example, we have gone too far), the final result is still very romantic. There is no doubt that the building is very well designed!

32 Likes

Thanks to the help of the community staff, we can successfully display these pictures to share with you. I wish you all a happy day!

1 Like

The landing gear of the A350 glitched. But overall lovely lol

3 Likes

That’s a special design. We tried to land without a wheel in order to show the scene of the A350 kneeling and proposing, because the A350 is too high, and the height without wheels is just enough for us to imagine him kneeling on one knee.~

2 Likes

lol nice shots

1 Like

If I had a nickel for every time I saw a topic related to romance between two aircraft, I would have 2 nickels. Which isn’t a lot, but it’s weird that it happened twice…

3 Likes

Ahh I see now lol

1 Like

Thank you for your love. I’m glad to share this interesting thing with you. We have synthesized a picture. You can use it as a computer desktop or emoji, which is still very good~

2 Likes

very cute! some lovely (and creative) picture you’ve got here

2 Likes

Well this is a first!

Nice pics though.

1 Like

Explain that the A320 behind is the host!