A Malaysian Sunrise to a Busy Day in London

KUALA LUMPUR to LONDON
So right now I’m out golfing and it’s 40 degrees Fahrenheit, really windy it’s been flurrying on and off so I have to make this quick before my hands freeze because it was 70 yesterday. Last week London, LHR, was featured so I decided to fly in from Kuala Lumpur in the Malaysian Airlines A350 which is used in real life and flight time was 12 hours and 38 minutes.

Flight Details

WMKK-EGLL • KUL-LHR
Malaysian 3 Heavy
Airbus A350-900
12:38
@JulianB

🇲🇾 • 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Rolling down the runway as a fellow Malaysian A350 taxies Rotating as the sun rises Climbing into the blue Malaysian sky Flying over the Indian Ocean with a full moon behind The deserts and mountains of Pakistan 38,000 feet above Afghanistan at Mach .85 Somewhere in Europe, I really don’t know anymore, the view just looked kind of cool Turning toward the airport as we descend through London Moments from touchdown as an Iberia A321 holds short Taxiing to the gate past a Lufthansa A320 off to Frankfurt

As always please let me know your thoughts and your favorite photo!

What empire did Malaysia declare independence from in 1957

• The United States
  • Great Britain
  • Lichtenstein

0 voters

IF YOU HAVE ANY FEEDBACK AT ALL, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! WHETHER YOU HATE SOMETHING OR LIKE SOMETHING, LET ME KNOW!

25 Likes

Very nice! One of the best A350 liveries out there

1 Like

Looks amazing I love that livery

1 Like

You could’ve used the a380 but okay 🤷‍♂️

Nice photos! I wouldn’t think the answer is Liechtenstein as it is not even a few miles large 😂

2 Likes

Great shots… 👍

1 Like

Same. Read my bio- Oh. You meant the location. uh…

Nice pics lol

1 Like

Lovely collection of shots! The 4th pic though is probably my least favorite out of the rest. It has nothing to do with you but more with the colour of the sunlight on the plane not blending in well with the colours in the background and the moon

1 Like

This is just such an incredible landscape! Also the moonshot is stunning and the LH A320 one (and all others) look great too. Very well done, thanks for sharing!

1 Like

@snoman @Delta18 thanks guys! It’s such a good livery that I’ve been wanting to use for a long time

Thanks! @Tsumia the A350 is just too good tho!

Thanks you @Murphy!

@Anshul28 thanks a lot! I totally agree with you about the 4th one, it just seems a little out of place, thanks for the feedback :D

4 Likes

@JulianB thanks Julian! As I always say, it’s more fun with traffic and that scenery is definitely some interesting views that is really uncommon to see

1 Like

@Suhas I don’t know anything anyway lol 😂

I don’t know the scenery and I don’t know… I don’t even know what I don’t know 🤣

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.