A little slice of Paradise @ NTAA - 161900ZSEP18

Hello there!
With this event Tailwinds invites you to fly with us from A little slice of paradise in the South Pacific Ocean! You may know it more commonly by its real name, Tahiti! From here we will take the beautiful Air Tahiti Nui Dreamliner and fly up to LAX!
Flight Details:
Departure Airport: NTAA
Arrival Airport: KLAX
Time: 16th of September 2018 at 1900 (ZULU) Noon on the 16th (Pacific Time)
Server: Expert
Aircraft: Air Tahiti Nui 787-9
ETA: 8 hours
NOTAM: As NTAA airport is really small, please advise that there is not much room for taxi and to watch as you taxi. Once reaching the hold short line, and declaring Takeoff, you must first taxi down to the end of the runway, turn around, then begin takeoff.
Arrival Procedure:
Upon our descent into KLAX we will slow down gradually while descending and to make Landing quick, we will alternate between 25L and 25R (or 07L and 07R depending on winds) after landing, we will taxi to Terminal B or Tom Bradley.
Flight Plan:
NTAA EMIRI ORARE RAN ROBKO RUTAK REVRO WIBIG CINTO BIGBY APIDD HILCO FICKY GOATZ ROSIN MALIT GOATZ DIRBY PHUNN SHHOW ZAPPP BUFIE SLI TRNDO KLAX

Gates:
P00: @Daniel14
P01: @DiamondGaming4
P02: @esant_15
P04D:
P02B:
D01:
P04C:
P05B:
P04A:
P13:
More gates will not be added as there are no more gates

Interested in joining TFC? We would Love to ave you aboard! Just fill in an application and we will respond within 24 hours! Not sure? Check out our official thread for more details!

Sign me up for P01

1 Like

You are now signed up!

1 Like

Umm, the title says NZAA… not NTAA

1 Like

Can I sign up for P02?

Fixed! Sometimes my eyes don’t catch that stuff lol

2 Likes

Yes you can! I will sign you up right now

1 Like

Many gates are left for this event!

Event is this Sunday join while you can!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.