A little ride to Tampa ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Well, today, it was a boring day for me. I was thinking of doing a long haul that lasts for 17 hours but then something came up to mind. Lufty ? Airbus A330 ? Tampa ? From Frankfurt ? What an idea. I decided to do Frankfurt to Tampa with our butter manchine. Airbus A330-343. Just to see if the route is boring or not. But first letโ€™s look what the cameraman gave us:

Hello Lufty ๐Ÿ‘‹

Cleared for takeoff, runway 25C, CS-REN ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ

Over the UK ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง

Ireland ๐Ÿค Northern Ireland borders

Canada is back in the game ๐Ÿ˜†

Neeew Yoooooorrrrrrrrrrk !!!

Final moments before touching down at Tampa

Welcome to Tampa, everyone ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

Our flight took us 9 hours and 40 minutes. We were 7 minutes late after the scheduled arrival time, soo. OPS. We had a -116 as our landing rate. I actually recommend this flight, youโ€™ll see some beautiful views of UK and many more countries that you will through depending on your route. So, yh
Thanks for watching the photos and Iโ€™ll see you lads next time. Peace out brudda โœŒ๐Ÿพ

Pilots that I saw that were included in these pictures: @Emanuel.Flanders ( B777-300ER ) @infiniteflight_sdq ( B747-8i ). Hope you had or have a nice flight.

33 Likes

Those are great! However picture 7 has ui in it so edit or remove it.

2 Likes

Thanks man. Also, picture 7 wasnโ€™t edited or anything

1 Like

The UK has meh scenery. The mountains in northern Scotland are cool but thatโ€™s about it.

1 Like

Amazing Clicksโ€ฆ nice one.

1 Like

Thank you !!

1 Like

I am surprised at how great that flight was! I expected much more flight time to be spent above water, so this was a great surprise! Great photos, too!

1 Like

The coast in the Northwest is also pretty neat in my opinion. Not perfect, but ok

1 Like

Yh true, spending the rest of the flight over the water is boring. Not really everyoneโ€™s thing but still it was a great flight tho. Appreciate for your opinion. ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฝ

Nice pics man!

1 Like

It has the white boxes of where planes are, thatโ€™s is not allowed in the #screenshots-and-videos category

1 Like

I think hes trying to show pepole in the pictures

1 Like

Oh, I see. You still canโ€™t have those boxes though

2 Likes

Iโ€™ll delete when I get home

1 Like