A little group for TS controllers

Hey Community! So I just made a server for controllers who are looking to find a partner to control with especially during times like these when we are home alot. I personally always like to control with someone and thought It would be best to make a group so you can always communicate with someone and find a buddy to control with! Can’t really advertise too much on here, so if you’re interested just send me a message!

I dont think this should get flagged? If it does then my bad.

1 Like

discord or PM?

PM private

1 Like

add me! I would love that

1 Like

sent you a message!

I believe there already is a TS ATC group, I’m not sure if it shut down however.

1 Like

Thats only for requests.

2 Likes

Yeah like lucas said, it’s only for requests

1 Like

Oh ok, I thought they had a schedule and everything but ok.

2 Likes

No problem, you wanna join?

hello theres a new va for this

2 Likes

Its for requests. This is Recreational (if i will) and not a VA

1 Like

Exaaaactly, thank you.

the va is for that exactly

but i dont want to get to in to this

1 Like

Hey Paul,

Thank you for your interest in controlling the friendly skies! There are many ways you can do this, so let me lay this out for you. You can connect with others around the community via Private Message and control with friends that way! You can join IFATC for premium controlling experiences and services. Lastly, there is a group you can join in the community that focuses directly on controlling the Training Server! Below I have grabbed the links for them. Let me know if I can help with anything else!

Lastly, as a friendly reminder, telling someone to “PM you” to join a group is prohibited on the forum. Please do let me know if I can assist in answering any questions!

6 Likes

Id be glad to join. Dm me on discord about it ironman30212#0384

1 Like

This was what I was talking about, the global ATC thing.

Thanks for sharing, @JarrettFlies. Our server provides exactly what @Paul_G mentioned in the first place. Moreover, we also have a dedicated thread on the Infinite Flight Community, meaning that one can also request ATC services there. We are an official IFVARB approved organization and hope to see you inside the server soon.

To join us, follow the instructions located some posts above.

1 Like