A little early present for the holiday season: fully redesigned A321 for all, FREE!

Hope to see a LH livery in a future update, since there is no :’(

Thank you !!!

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks for the insight

2 Likes

Great news! What are the liveries?

1 Like

Canada1 : I am so tired of reading negative comments about this awesome team. Keep up with your hard work.

1 Like

It would be cheap to rework a plane that was free and make $5🙃

2 Likes

We could have kept the old model (that we spent time and resources to build at the time) free and have a separate “new” model that we make paid; we decided to do better than that :)

Down the road most old aircraft will be reworked and should remain free. You basically get a continuously updated flight simulator with many pay-ware quality aircraft for 4.99$ flat so it does stings a little when ppl don’t appreciate the work that goes into those and complain about our new content that is not free :)

22 Likes

Thanks for the present guys!

But i want to spend more money with you. I would like to see additional livery packs for a small fee… across all aircraft, not just the A320 series over the longer term.
For example I would love having a full British Airways A318 / A319 / A320 / A321 set.

All I’m saying is although I like the variety of liveries, there is probably money sitting on the table for those who would like a few more. Please consider it!

2 Likes

Little off-topic: Has anyone noticed the new flap system for other Airbuses except the A320 Family (Flaps 1, 1+F, 2, 3, FULL)? Have I missed something?

3 Likes

Yes i have, it adds a bit more realism.

They make it paid and people complain. They make it free and people complain.

🙃

12 Likes

First off, thanks so much devs. I can’t wait for the iOS release. However, are the new liveries represented in the call sign list? I remember that last time they were not (for the A320 release)…

2 Likes

Although, American took over US Airways, so they are still “represented” by the American livery…

Your facts are correct, but having a “substitute” is not the same as having the same livery. Plus, the AA A321 being added is a new build transcon-purpise one. US Airways never flew it.

2 Likes

Liveries list:
Aer Lingus
Air India
Alitalia
All Nippon Airways
American Airlines
Asiana
Austrian Airlines
Dragonair
Etihad New and Old
EVA Air
Finnair
Generic
Gulf Air
Iberia
Middle East Airlines
Philippine Airlines
Swiss
Thomas Cook
Turkish Airlines
VietJet
Vietnam Airlines

7 Likes

Are you talking back to the devs? They created this topic and pinned it globally, they dont look at “duplicate topics” to theirs ;)

2 Likes

Uh, no.
Devs make the official announcements

It’s called sarcasm.

Guys the dev just gave us a HINT and no one every realized. " A little early present" so which means the next update is either gonna happen on christmas or before the year ends (apple). Easter egg confirmed

the present gonna be huuuugee

Application will take a week give or take 2 or so days. It will certainly be out for Apple users by Christmas

1 Like