A little early present for the holiday season: fully redesigned A321 for all, FREE!

Update: it has now been approved by Apple, it should appear on your iOS device over the next few hours

If you are an Android (or amazon) user you probably noticed that we started to release yet another update over the week end. This update fixes a few issues (Space Shuttle mission crash is one of them) that were reported from the previous release and also adds the new Airbus A321 with a bunch of new liveries.

Oh, and that completely revamped Airbus A321 is free!

iOS users will have to wait a few more days to get the new update since it is being reviewed by Apple. We will keep you posted as soon as it has been approved.

As usual, please take a couple seconds to rate each update, it is really the best way to support the continuous development of Infinite Flight and helps us delivering more free features and free content updates.

Happy landings!

94 Likes

This is a good one. Congratulations.

3 Likes

I think everyone will love this :D I definitely will. Thank you very much for so much hard work

2 Likes

Thank you very much FDS!

2 Likes

Many thanks FDS.

1 Like

Thanks FDS! You are always doing a great job!

2 Likes

What liveries does it contain? You missed that or you were aware of it but didn’t write it lol

2 Likes

Thank you in advance for the early christmas gift.

Just one question: Why was US Airways disposed of. I thought liveries were maintained even when the plane is updated?

9 Likes

I guess it is since the A321 was free from the start and they think it a been weird and not cool to change it to 5 dollar now. But i agree with ya. They really deserve the support for their awesome products

Thanks for the A321! I must say it is definitely a payware quality aircraft (for free). We all greatly appreciate your hard work Infinite flight!!.

1 Like

I have to wait again because I’m using an iPad

2 Likes

Why for free…

1 Like

What’s free, remains free!

9 Likes

FDS need to make more money though.

4 Likes

Do they? I think some people might find that debatable.
However I’m very excited for this new update, and where I have spent my money in this game has always been worth it!

2 Likes

Probably an oversight. We have to redo each livery (existing or not) when we fully redesign an aircraft. We might re-add it in the future.

6 Likes

Oh sorry, I was being sarcastic.

1 Like

Ok…that’s fine.

Thanks FDS keep up the good work