A little appreciation post

Hi everyone, I hope everyone is doing well. To begin my little post, I’ve been flying on infinite flight for a few years but haven’t been flying around that much until recently. With that, I just wanted to say that I don’t appreciate this game enough. Ever since I was young, I have always love aviation and my love for it never fade away. I dreamt of becoming a pilot but I doubt that it’ll happen, the closest to flying the real thing was basically flying on FSX or P3D which cost a lot of money if you considered the add-ons. I just want to say how amazing infinite flight is, allowing me to fly, not just by myself but with other people across the globe on my smartphone at a small cost (with many aircrafts). I’m kind of lost for words really, but all these thoughts just appeared when I was flying on infinite flight a few hours ago. I took off from Haneda airport and there was another 737 behind me and we’re heading to the same direction but different airport. He/she was flying beside me for quite a bit and I wish I could say hi to you “daiki, JDA47” But of course, we had to go on our separate ways.

Anyways, thank you to whoever that’s reading this and thank you devs for your hard work!

x

25 Likes

I can imagine, with the Way Infinite Flight is going it will start to challenge PC simulators such as FSXSE, got some time until we can even think about P3D XD.

Thanks FDS and IFC Moderators For A Great Year!

Have a Great New Year!

1 Like

To really show them your appreciation, go into your AppStore and give IF a five star rating :)

3 Likes

Thank you, it means a lot! :)

20 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.