A List of Liveries Wanted for the Upcoming A350

A List of Liveries Wanted for the Upcoming A350

Before we begin, I am putting this in #general instead of #features because this is not a feature request. There are already feature requests for these liveries, however, I want to make a collected list of liveries wanted for the upcoming A350. They will be categorized into regions.

The A350 was recently introduced to IF and everyone is already making livery requests and things like that. I wanted to compile a list of liveries people want on the new A350.

If you want to suggest a livery, please comment it in this format.

[Picture of Livery]
What kind of A350
Airline
Region
Why you want to add it to this list
Some general details about it

I will put hyperlinks to your comment for each livery
Please keep this calm and clean. Thank you, the list it below.

The Americas

The Americas

1. Delta
Africa

Africa

Europe

Europe

1. Lufthansa
Asia

Asia

Oceania

Oceania

Image Credit

I see you mods looking at the close button. However in the event someone wants to look at a specific livery. This should be the place.

1 Like

KLM SAS and BA = KLM and SAS A350-900 BA A350-1000
Region = Europe
KLM because I think it would look neat.
SAS because I would personally fly it a LOT
BA because again, It would be a popular choice

In my opinion, this doesn’t, make much sense to me. We all know that not all of the liveries we want will come instantly. Why not vote on individual requests where more attention can be guaranteed?

Just my $0.02.

1 Like

If people want to find a specific livery, they can go to #features and search “A350 livery”

If you want to add a livery to the list, please look at the format to add one.

1 Like

Bild

The 2018 Lufthansa livery would be very cool to see on the A350-900 in Infinite Flight. I like the look of it and in my opinion it fits very well to the A350. Since Lufthansa is a German airline, this livery would be a part of the European liveries.

1 Like

… Elaborate.

He’s pretty much saying that’s his opinion

3 Likes

Fair enough.

1 Like

Please remember the format.

Airline: Delta
Variant: A350-941
Region: North America
Why I want it added: DL is the only operator of this aircraft in the entire North American continent.
General Details: 13 delivered, 25 total orders
photo credit: @cameron_stone

1 Like

Air France

image @airjournal

1 Like

Please remember the format I have posted above.

We have the feature category for exactly this reason. Do make show to show your support for those liveries in their relevant threads. Thanks folks.

10 Likes