A lil apology

Good morning IFC as I jus arrived @ LFPG and now parked @ the gate I’d like to apologize for any incontinence I may have caused on approach at the time I woke up jus when I was meant to be at fl240 on the star (mind u center was active at the time) so me in my invisible F/O made the decision to make a 360 and look up the chart to see any speed restrictions and etc by the time I finised making the 360 air france 972 I think was his callsign came behind me quicker than expected and by the time I was back on track he was ontop of me ig he realisted the situation and decent to fl200 but while contacting app and getting cleared to decend I noticed I was like 2nm distance from em no matter how many times I tried to slow down and I failed to maintain the realism expert server deserves so for dat @NJ24 if das u and air france 972 if u even on the IFC im sorry for dat bro das on ME…

mistake made from flight crew : Air Canada 870

8 Likes

Ah it fine

says the person at toulose away from lfpg and who never was there
p.s it is night for me

2 Likes

Props to you for admitting to your mistakes, really shows that you’re taking responsibility for your actions, and admitting to your mistakes. I know both how annoying it is when someone messes up the traffic pattern, but I also know how guilty one can feel if they ruin the flight experience for others. I get it, mistakes happen, and forgive you (even though I wasn’t there 😂). You can use this as a learning experience to become a better pilot in the future.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.