A Hope for Expert Server Pilots

This post was written based on my experience and i dont hope this happens also to another expert server pilots. It is about Ghosting Report that only can be given by the ATC. I dont want the system to be deleted but i’ve been played by some Expert Server ATC. Please create the opportunity for the pilots to report the ATC to infinite flight administrator and let all the ghosting reports from Expert ATCs become the materials for the Infinite Admin to judge the pilot and ATC activity. Dont give 100% power to the ATC as there are several unwise ATC.

Example:

• Exiled to land at a capable airport for the airplane that being flew to land

• Reported as Ghosting pilot during safe landing

• Reported as Ghosting pilot without any warning to enter the runway of a quiet airport which has an active ATC

If the ghosting report system runs that way, it would look more realistic too.

*Also please add A350, Garuda’s A330, ATR & Bombardier to Infinite Flight if it’s possible

Thank You

2 Likes

We have system were every ghost is recorded have problem contact someone like @Joe to work it out also we have feature request for planes.

3 Likes

Okay, is this a feature request? Or Expert Server Nimrod Pilot Complaint?

1 Like

its an ATC complaint/hidden feature request

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

This already happens. Moderators review all ghosting complaints.

8 Likes

Use the search function and add some comments about the planes in the proper thread, and If they don’t have it wait until you’re a member, you can make feature requests for these. :)

3 Likes

Yeah but please see it on a pilot perspective who forgets and always report to offline ATC to take off on the runway eventhough theres nobody at the airport (I always do it). It happened to me on a quiet airport, and when i was about to report the ATC (i thought its offline) to take off on the runway, the ATC directly reported me as ghosting pilot without any warning even when i was entering the runway with 6 knots-groundspeed-boeing 777. Please, all warnings from the ATC are very welcomed to me

1 Like

you should have received a warning but as said above if you have a problem with a controller contact one of our lovely moderators

2 Likes

4 Likes

Warnings are welcomed, there was no warning. In the real world, the pilot will be given a warning first before reported as ghosting pilot especially at a quite airport without any airplane which is landing on that time. If you question my ability to fly and being an ATC, just watch me fly and being an approaching ATC then.

if you received an on Guard, stop what you’re doing and contact the frequency. If you’re entering the runway, exit immediately. ATC Can only send an on guard or ghost if you’re not on their frequency. As others have said, contact an IFATC moderator if you think the ghost was uncalled for, and your issue will be address, and ghosting will be explained or reversed if it was indeed not the right call. That’s how it goes. The moderators can see eery ghost

1 Like

1 Like

It was a good relationship with the ATC as i operated all my flight smoothly with him before this happened.

If you forget to contact an ATC before you enter the runway or forget to announce it on Unicom you should probably hold off on Expert until you have that in a routine. You should always being using the ATC button before you enter a runway, regardless of an ATC being active at an airport.

2 Likes

Let me repeat. I always report the atc to take off on the runway for offline ATC & before entering the runway for online ATC. Just ask my flights records to the infinite admin if you want. See you on the game

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.