A Guide to Create a New Virtual Airline || Updated

i created my va website using jimdo creator its simple and easy can try it.

3 Likes

I want to build a VA but the IFVARB takes too long to respond what now?

2 Likes

Patience is key. The members and admins of IFVARB have lives just like you do, and sometimes they cannot always be on the IFC to assist you. Make sure to only contact 1 admin and that admin will get back with you as soon as they can. Good luck creating your VA!

4 Likes

Try massaging the member closest to your timezone I know that Ice blue and deer crusher are available similar times to me. This gets a quick resopose.

3 Likes

Nice offer, but I can imagine they’ll pass on that. Lol

11 Likes

What @Delta_Alpha_Lima said. We deal with a large number of concurrent applications and guiding them through the process can be a challenge. We aim to reply as quickly as possible, but our personal lives and IRL obligations can lead to longer reply times. We will reply once we become available and have additional information for you. Thanks for your inquiry.

Danman

4 Likes

May I message a different IFVARB Staff like DeerCrusher or he is a admin.

If I did not make it clear in my previous post, let me further elaborate on what I tried to make clear. Do not. I repeat., do not contact more than one admin. Whoever you messaged first is who you need to stick with. Please have patience. Patience is a key thing in the VA world, especially in the leadership category.

Regards

2 Likes

He is a moderator now, he has enough stuff to worry about. I will look into it, but patience is key.

8 Likes

No longer needs to be pinned as the new Info thread will include this link. Simpler to just refer folks to one thread and have relevant threads linked in one topic.