A Growing Hub To an Ultra Hub - @RJBB to @VHHH - 192200ZMAR20

KIX - HKG (Kansai to Hong Kong)

• Aircraft and Livery: ANA, JAL, Cathay Pacific, Peach Aviation, Qatar Airways Cargo, DHL Cargo, CargoLux, Cathay Pacific Cargo, FedEx Cargo

You may use any aircraft you like.

• Route: RJBB-VHHH (Osaka-Kansai to Hong Kong)

• Time of Departure: 2020-03-19T21:00:00Z

• Server: Expert

• Additional Information:

FPL will be created. Please copy it when posted. Please let me know if you’re joining.
Duration: 3 hours 50 minutes

2 Likes

Hey! How long will the flight be? I’d love to come.

1 Like

3 hrs 50 minutes @Thunderbolt!

1 Like

Sorry, a bit too long for me. Maybe change it to RJOI to RJBB and I could control your departure.

1 Like

Um, is it possible if you could control at RJBB if no one is controlling there? It’s only because I realize that RJBB is another featured airport today.

1 Like

Attendees:

Name Aircraft
@ran ANA B78X
@thenewpilot Cathay 777
@Voyager456 Generic 737-700

I can’t do class bravo airports yet :(

1 Like

Oh, it’s okay then! If you’d like to depart with us and complete with a pattern, that would also work out fine for us :)

I’ll join in a generic 737-700 (ANA)

1 Like

You’ve been signed up @Voyager456, but you sure you don’t want to fly as the ANA 772 or ANA 78X? I’ll be flying the ANA 78X tonight.

1 Like

I like realism, and according to Youtube ANA used to use a 737 and now 767 (at least before the Coronavirus) in this route. I am willing to change if this is used for a photo etc through

1 Like

Sure! We can use some photos for our VA as well :)

I’ll take the 787X then (for the VA)

1 Like

Sure, Cathay A359 works @Populeux_Music

@Voyager456, @thenewpilot, FPL:

RJBB TOMOH UMAJI 3333N/13342E KRE SUSAK OKITU SUC KOSHI JEDAI RUSAR AKVAS URUMA SAPET IGMON BULAN OSTAR AISAR DRAKE ANNNA APU HLG SWORD MKG KADLO ANPOG ELATO 2218N/11553E MAGOG ENPET FISHA ABBEY MUSEL TAMAR TD GUAVA SOKOE LIMES 2216N/11345E VHHH

1 Like

I’m spawning at Gate 25, Terminal 1.

Gate 131 4 me

1 Like

k, I switched to Gate 30.

Hold on @ran the fpl needs an edit. LIMES would put us on an awkward approach.

1 Like

No, it’s correct. I think it’s fine with LIMES.