A Group Flight to KBUR - @KPDX 171700ZMAR19

• Aircraft and Livery: Alaska Airlines A320

• Route: KPDX to KBUR

• Time of Departure: 2019-03-17T15:00:00Z

• Server: Training

• Additional Information: We will use the Alaska Gates and if we need more, some of the AA and SWA gates. We will have to use all the gates at KBUR. We will take off 10 seconds apart so we can start flying in formation. Since we will be formation flying, we will split off 10 minutes before landing so we can all land safely!

People Attending:
@JacksonAviation
@Sashaz55
@A350iscool

2 Likes

Please review the guidelines of the category, your flight is 6 days away and your title is formatted incorrectly.

1 Like

I’ll do that right now

1 Like

If its intended to be held in 6 days from today, this topic belongs to #live:events.

3 Likes

I fixed it

2 Likes

Title is looking great now. If I were you, I would add a bit more information in your main topic, such a the the route, gate information, etc… You will make it more appealing to others 😉

1 Like

Done, I think it should be all good now

2 Likes

Sign me up please and how long is the flight time and will this interfere with you other event at MRLB

1 Like

It should be @KPDX in the title as that is the departure airport

1 Like

I have moved the event (MRLB) back one week due to this and lack of sign up. The flight time should be 1-1.5 hours

Ok sign me up please

1 Like

Your signed up!

Thanks!!!

1 Like

Can you please sign me up?

1 Like

Done! See you there

Thank you! See you there.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.