A Golden Morning In Charleston Before Following The Coast to Fort Lauderdale

This morning I flew CHS-FLL, I used the JetBlue E190 which is used in real life. I was doing a flight at Sunrise around 7 AM, but on approach into FLL I lagged out, so I had to fly the route again but it was still a really fun flight. Flight time was 1 hour 9 minutes

Leaving a cool Charleston morning Turning south toward Georgia Cruising over the Coast of North Florida Big thanks to @Prashant_Divedi who I believe was the Approach controller because there were 10 planes within a few miles of each other and he vectored all of us in very efficiently Approaching the busy runway 28R Touching down and watching a United 737 takeoff as we wait for taxi clearance At the gate next to my JetBlue E190 brothers as they arrived from Jacksonville

The E190 is a really fun plane to fly and this route was beautiful in its own right so I would REALLY RECOMMEND trying it!

Please let me know your thoughts on the photos :)

18 Likes

NICE PHOTOS!!! Love the photo of landing at 28R with AA old livery! It looks like you flighting from 2019 to 1960s! LOL!!!

1 Like

I time traveled 🤫

1 Like

Sooooo interesting! Bro

1 Like

Love these! Number 8 is my favorite with the United 737 rotating in the background!

1 Like

I like the landing one very cool photos

1 Like

You’re a time traveler? Cool! Can you teach me please?

I like flying the Embraer planes, nice job. Looks like a Butter.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

It was a BUTTERY landing

1 Like

Very Amazing photos,Very beautiful.

1 Like

Stunning photos!

1 Like

Thanks! The landings photos are my favorite too

Thanks man!

Thank you :)

1 Like

Nice photos! But that levitating gear in picture 9 haha, gotta teach me how to do that!

1 Like

Sorry I just saw this, but that’s my secret! 🤫