A golden moon and an Eurowings A320!

Hello everyone and a warm welcome to one of the very few #screenshots-and-videos topics I make. Today I would like to share a picture I’ve taken today from a flight completed minutes ago on the Expert Server from Hamburg to Hannover in Germany to position an Eurowings A320 from its base in Hamburg to Hannover ahead of some flights tomorrow.

I really hope you enjoyed the picture and would really appreciate your comments, thank you!

21 Likes

Awesome shot!

How do you do that?

1 Like

Thank you!

I used the free cam. I moved far away from the aircraft and moved the position of the free cam until the aircraft was directly in front of the moon (you need to have the aircraft in the line between the free cam and the moon). Then I just made a normal screenshot as it never works for me with the build-in screenshot function (the moon isn’t in the picture there) (I would appreciate any advice on this too!).

Ok I will have to give this a try

Thanks!

1 Like

I guess this is my turn to repay you for your daily contributions to my posts

I’m going to be honest, it was not a very tough choice, this is my favorite photo

I love the moon and how the plane is like a shadow in front of it! I’m happy to see you posting in #screenshots-and-videos so I hope you do more in the future!

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Thank you very much! Much appreciated!

1 Like

What time did you get that shot? It’s great 👍

1 Like

Night time probably.

1 Like

Just minutes before I posted (around 2300Z). Local time was about midnight.

Nice! Moonshots are always so cool!! This looks amazing with flaps, gear and wing flex.

1 Like

Great moonshots, I really like the position of the plane and the moon.😃
Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Thank you very much!

Thank you very much as well!

2 Likes

Absolutely stunning photo Julian! Keep it up!

1 Like

Thank you very much for the support!

1 Like